Epilady EP-810-44 Speed corded epilator

by Epilady

Anti-Pinch Technology Gentle Massaging Action Epilady Technolgy Remove Hair By the Root 2 Results Last up to 4-6 Weeks 3 Alternative to Waxing Shaving 4 Silky Smooth Skin For Weeks 5 2 Speed Operation 6 Silky Smooth Skin For Weeks 7 40 Tweezer Discs 8 Gentle Massage Action 9 Up to 32,000 Tweezes Per Minute 10 Quiet, Smooth Operation New Epilating Head New epilating head with more tweezers Anti-Pinch technology to prevent pinching remove even the shortest hairs by the root faster. Epilady is proud to introduce the most advanced technology in removal of unwanted body hair. Speed is one of the smallest epilators in the market, yet it provides a wider epilating area, enabling fast, smooth action at minimum discomfort. 2 Speed removes hair at first touch, leaving skin smooth for longer periods. Its unique head can be easily removed for cleaning. 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Epilady EP-810-44 Speed corded epilator!
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
Oww oww oww! But it got the hair out. Not the funnest thing in the world but very effective. I did have to go over the same places often to get all the hairs and it does take time but it takes a while for the hair to come back and it comes in thinner! Good buy!
Gina M.
This was the first epilator I ever bought. I was terrified of trying it. I got it online and decided to give it a go. It was surprisingly easy to use and maneuver especially considering that this was the first one I ever used. It does hurt the first couple of times I used it but afterwards I barely felt anything. It gave really nice results and lasted much longer than shaving.
Jess B.
I just want to say if you can stand this kudos. I really find it to be the most painful hair removal method. It does remove the hair but you have to keep passing over some spots and it more painful than waxing by far.
Cheryl S.
West Long Branch, NJ
I love this epilator!! It saves me so much money not having to go get a wax every 4-6 weeks!! I totally recommend it to all women/men out there!!
Natashia W.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great buy, slightly painful with first use but what do you expect. I learned that I need to follow up with deodorant all things to prevent in grown hairs but now after a few weeks of usage I no longer need to do so. Great buy that doesn't break the bank.
Aurianna L.
Pottstown, PA
I use this about once a month and my leg hair has basically stopped growing back in areas. Makes the hair that does return noticeably lighter and thinner. Also it does not cover all the areas many areas of my legs simply so not grow hair back anymore!
Seda G.
Encino, CA
Love this product! Don't know if it's just me, but the hair removal hurts less with this. Hair doesn't grow back for about 2 weeks.
Belen C.
Minooka, IL
I've used this style for about 20 Years and I love plucking my leg & arm pits rather than shaving. I've noticed that since using it my hair has tend to thin out and I can go longer without plucking
maggie G.
Santa Ana, CA
This epilator works well but i would recommend buying a cordless epilator so it is more convenient to use. However epilators is better than shaving everyday. However i love using epilators and i would recommend epilady products. I am very satisfied with this product.
Av B.
Los Angeles, CA
I became so tires of shaving at least once a week and get to g cuts on my legs. I started using episode and it changes my life. My legs are now super smooth, I have no bumps, and the haor doesn't come back for at least 2 weeks.

Looking for your answer?