BY EPILADY #69 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Anti-Pinch Technology Gentle Massaging Action Epilady Technolgy Remove Hair By the Root 2 Results Last up to 4-6 Weeks 3 Alternative to Waxing Shaving 4 Silky Smooth Skin For Weeks 5 2 Speed Operation 6 Silky Smooth Skin For Weeks 7 40 Tweezer Discs 8 Gentle Massage Action 9 Up to 32,000 Tweezes Per Minute 10 Quiet, Smooth Operation New Epilating Head New epilating head with more tweezers Anti-Pinch technology to prevent pinching remove even the shortest hairs by the root faster. Epilady is proud to introduce the most advanced technology in removal of unwanted body hair. Speed is one of the smallest epilators in the market, yet it provides a wider epilating area, enabling fast, smooth action at minimum discomfort. 2 Speed removes hair at first touch, leaving skin smooth for longer periods. Its unique head can be easily removed for cleaning. 3 see more...

Heather I.
Aiken, SC
Oww oww oww! But it got the hair out. Not the funnest thing in the world but very effective. I did have to go over the same places often to get all the hairs and it does take time but it takes a while for the hair to come back and it comes in thinner! Good buy!
Gina M.
This was the first epilator I ever bought. I was terrified of trying it. I got it online and decided to give it a go. It was surprisingly easy to use and maneuver especially considering that this was the first one I ever used. It does hurt the first couple of times I used it but afterwards I barely felt anything. It gave really nice results and lasted much longer than shaving.
Esmeralda A.
This little sucker can be such an amazing product it you tolerate pain..lol
Overall this is a great product I do recommend if your trying to get rid of dark under arm.
This would help out a bit.
So you won't keep irritating your skin every time you shave.
But always make sure after you use it let your arm pit relax basically don't apply deodorant right after it might irritate the area.
Jess B.
I just want to say if you can stand this kudos. I really find it to be the most painful hair removal method. It does remove the hair but you have to keep passing over some spots and it more painful than waxing by far.
Natashia W.
Mt Sterling, KY
A great buy, slightly painful with first use but what do you expect. I learned that I need to follow up with deodorant all things to prevent in grown hairs but now after a few weeks of usage I no longer need to do so. Great buy that doesn't break the bank.
maggie g.
Santa Ana, CA
This epilator works well but i would recommend buying a cordless epilator so it is more convenient to use. However epilators is better than shaving everyday. However i love using epilators and i would recommend epilady products. I am very satisfied with this product.
Aurianna L.
Pottstown, PA
I use this about once a month and my leg hair has basically stopped growing back in areas. Makes the hair that does return noticeably lighter and thinner. Also it does not cover all the areas many areas of my legs simply so not grow hair back anymore!
Lindsay K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use my epilator when I don't have time to get waxed. Though it hurts it does the job and leaves my skin feeling smooth for weeks at a time. It can be a little time consuming...but that's do to my being having more hair than I'd like to admit.
Av B.
Los Angeles, CA
I became so tires of shaving at least once a week and get to g cuts on my legs. I started using episode and it changes my life. My legs are now super smooth, I have no bumps, and the haor doesn't come back for at least 2 weeks.
Belen C.
Minooka, IL
I've used this style for about 20
Years and I love plucking my leg & arm pits rather than shaving. I've noticed that since using it my hair has tend to thin out and I can go longer without plucking

back