Epilady EP-803-10 Esthetic Battery operated patented facial epilator uploaded by alexandra r.

BY EPILADY #49 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

ESTHETIC the new facial hair epilator is specially designed and highly recommanded for those with a facial hair problem- Very compact easy to use and very efficient- Operated by 2 AA batteries- Compact & quite- Safe & delicate- Ensures skin friendly epilation- Easy to operate & carry- Easy to clean- SKU: EP0000 see more...

Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al
I have used this product before it is just a little painful to use. It is eady to operate.
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Doesn't always get everything and is extremely painful, I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone. Just shave or get it removed by a professional. Doing this on a regular basis just made my skin red and achy.
Amber H.
Middleburg, FL
It is so great it really gets all of the facial hair off my face it is so great and I will keep using it again and again
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
Does exactly what it promises to do. I really love the sleek lightweight look of the device and there is zero pain or struggle with hair removal.
Alina A.
Edison, NJ
This thing is nice, light and compact. I love how convenient it is. The only downside is that it hurts really badly. Also, I realized after using it I get these weird bumps on my skin and I don't like them.
Astrid B.
Cumaná, estado sucre
I have not used much but the times that I have done, I really do look good, these products are difficult to find in Venezuela but when I find them I do not miss the opportunity to buy or obtain them, they are spectacular.
Briggitte A.
Epilady EP-803-10 será un producto que quieras tener en casa, pues en el momento menos esperado será quien te saque de los apuros más alocados.
Harjot S.
Very interesting product it's nice and pretty it works very good too I recommend it to everyone
Karina M.
Me gusta este depilador facil
Lo uso sólo cuando salgo de fiesta pero a muy fácil de usar y lo recomiendo mucho
Danielle V.
Me gusto mucho, es uno de los productos de belleza que mas me fue útil, ya que funciona de maravilla. Se lo recomiendo a todas las mujeres que desean tener un rostro perfecto.