Epilady EP-803-10 Esthetic Battery operated patented facial epilator uploaded by alexandra r.

BY EPILADY #49 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

ESTHETIC the new facial hair epilator is specially designed and highly recommanded for those with a facial hair problem- Very compact easy to use and very efficient- Operated by 2 AA batteries- Compact & quite- Safe & delicate- Ensures skin friendly epilation- Easy to operate & carry- Easy to clean- SKU: EP0000 see more...

Suleidy V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. Soy muy velluda y por eso necesito depilarme constantemente. En mi pais es muy costoso depilarse con cera, que para mi era la mejor opción ya que con afeitadoras me irrito mucho. Desde que consegui este producto, lo amé, es fácil de usar y no hay manera de que te lastimes.
Morgann N.
Battle Ground, WA
I feel self conscious of my facial hair and this product really works! It doesn't pinch or burn me and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you don't like shaving. This is a very effective way of hair removal and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Susan M.
Trumbull, CT
Epilady Esthetic facial epilator is amazing. Minimal discomfort - but beauty knows no pain! I have used everything on the market and this works as well as products that cost 2x as much!
dayerlin g.
Medley

Shaving machines are good, I like them very much and they are not so painful, The machines are great after a hair removal with wax, for those hairs that go out in a disorderly way
Liz G.
Windsor, NY
Fairly compact and travel friendly. Great for that last second oh no I forgot to shave time. Runs well and doesn't hurt as much as other epilators I've used
Jessica Q.
Hayward, CA
It keepa skin soft, helps save money and is fast to work with. I know people who have tried it and they say it works so I would like to try it for myself.
Karina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
i would love to use this facial hair removeale because i am very fuzzy and i need to do somoething about it because it looks nasty
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
It is an excellent product, HURT A BIT, BUT MAKES A GREAT JOB, YOUR PRICE IS ACCESSIBLE, recommend, is so good
alexandra r.
Dulce L.
Tucson, AZ
Works great! Once you get the technique down and become accustomed to the pain, it's the best.