Epilady EP-803-10 Esthetic Battery operated patented facial epilator uploaded by alexandra r.

BY EPILADY

ESTHETIC the new facial hair epilator is specially designed and highly recommanded for those with a facial hair problem- Very compact easy to use and very efficient- Operated by 2 AA batteries- Compact & quite- Safe & delicate- Ensures skin friendly epilation- Easy to operate & carry- Easy to clean- SKU: EP0000 see more...

Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I’ve purchased several Epilday brand epilators (because my mom has sworn by the one she’s been using for 10+ years) and I’m generally very impressed with the brand. I️ already had the plug in version of this epilator and I️ bought this as a better travel option, but the battery life left something to be desired. Still a great little machine though!
Alina A.
Edison, NJ
This thing is nice, light and compact. I love how convenient it is. The only downside is that it hurts really badly. Also, I realized after using it I get these weird bumps on my skin and I don't like them.
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Doesn't always get everything and is extremely painful, I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone. Just shave or get it removed by a professional. Doing this on a regular basis just made my skin red and achy.
dayerlin g.
Medley

Shaving machines are good, I like them very much and they are not so painful, The machines are great after a hair removal with wax, for those hairs that go out in a disorderly way
Morgann N.
Battle Ground, WA
I feel self conscious of my facial hair and this product really works! It doesn't pinch or burn me and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you don't like shaving. This is a very effective way of hair removal and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Suleidy V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. Soy muy velluda y por eso necesito depilarme constantemente. En mi pais es muy costoso depilarse con cera, que para mi era la mejor opción ya que con afeitadoras me irrito mucho. Desde que consegui este producto, lo amé, es fácil de usar y no hay manera de que te lastimes.
Susan M.
Trumbull, CT
Epilady Esthetic facial epilator is amazing. Minimal discomfort - but beauty knows no pain! I have used everything on the market and this works as well as products that cost 2x as much!
Liz G.
Windsor, NY
Fairly compact and travel friendly. Great for that last second oh no I forgot to shave time. Runs well and doesn't hurt as much as other epilators I've used
Jessica Q.
Hayward, CA
It keepa skin soft, helps save money and is fast to work with. I know people who have tried it and they say it works so I would like to try it for myself.
Virginia S.
Hammond
I used the epilator when it first came out
I love it most on under arms and legs but can be used on your face.Not as sharp as razor but does the trick.