BY EPILADY #61 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Emjoi OptiMini Epilator: This hair remover epilator removes hair from anywhere on the body Removes hair from the root for long-lasting results 30 tweezers mounted on dual-opposed heads remove hair quickly and effectively Hair re-growth is slower and finer than with shaving Contoured design holds the skin taut to minimize pulling and discomfort Patented hair guides conveniently channel flat or short hair into the hair-removal discs May be used on the face (use one side of the epilation attachment) to remove hair from the upper lip and chin see more...

Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly this was a huge waste of money for me. Do not buy this. Get laser hair removal lol. Honestly this was a huge waste of money for me. Do not buy this. Get laser hair removal lol
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this epilator! I'm new to the epilator world and I can't begin to explain how amazing this is! I got this as a Christmas present from my mom because she knows how hairy I am! (Thanks to her!) my arm hair I hated and normally waxed. I have some peach fuzz on my face and my legs just seemed to never give me a break with shaving. I tried it for the first time and I could barely finish! It hurt so bad!!!!! Because really all they are are a bunch of tweezers! You can take a pain pill if you really can't stand it but honestly after the first time it doesn't hurt that bad anymore! If you can handle a wax you can handle this and it's so much better for you. You are aggravating your skin like waxing and the hairs stop coming in as fast and if you do it long enough they just won't come back!!! I ended up buying a facial one just because this one had so many tweezers it seemed a bit much for my face. You will prob see a little redness afterwards so make sure you do this at night and moisturize after!!!!
Theresa C.
I actually have the bigger version, but this is a freaking miracle worker. It's fast, and leaves no hairs behind. Kinda painful, but worth every ouch.
Yamilleth R.
This product worked so well. It did take off hairs from root. Did not hurt was incredible!
Emily C.
Marietta, GA
I honestly don't know how well it works because it is so dang uncomfortable, on up to outright painful. I can't take the plucking - all those tiny pinching plates are too scary for me. I think I used it twice and then gave it away. I wouldn't buy one again.
Jeannie G.
I would never use this item again. It felt like it ripped my hair out by the roots and left my skin irritated for days.
Minerva V.
At first it was hard to get use to, but after I use this all the time it a great and easy way to get rid of your unwanted hair.
Lori N.
North Las Vegas, NV
Have used this device for years and still works great. Catches small hairs and does not break them bu5 pulls them out entitely.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
I have had this about 1 year. It definitely does what it says and pulls the hair out The first time you use it is scary and hurts especially the arm pits. It really gets less and less painful. My hair does come in much thinner and not as course. I do my legs once a week and my under arms twice a week. The only problem I have been having is that my dark hair follicles on my legs are showing...gross. I think that is just me not anything to do with the epilator.