BY EPILADY

Emjoi OptiMini Epilator: This hair remover epilator removes hair from anywhere on the body Removes hair from the root for long-lasting results 30 tweezers mounted on dual-opposed heads remove hair quickly and effectively Hair re-growth is slower and finer than with shaving Contoured design holds the skin taut to minimize pulling and discomfort Patented hair guides conveniently channel flat or short hair into the hair-removal discs May be used on the face (use one side of the epilation attachment) to remove hair from the upper lip and chin see more...

Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly this was a huge waste of money for me. Do not buy this. Get laser hair removal lol. Honestly this was a huge waste of money for me. Do not buy this. Get laser hair removal lol
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this epilator! I'm new to the epilator world and I can't begin to explain how amazing this is! I got this as a Christmas present from my mom because she knows how hairy I am! (Thanks to her!) my arm hair I hated and normally waxed. I have some peach fuzz on my face and my legs just seemed to never give me a break with shaving. I tried it for the first time and I could barely finish! It hurt so bad!!!!! Because really all they are are a bunch of tweezers! You can take a pain pill if you really can't stand it but honestly after the first time it doesn't hurt that bad anymore! If you can handle a wax you can handle this and it's so much better for you. You are aggravating your skin like waxing and the hairs stop coming in as fast and if you do it long enough they just won't come back!!! I ended up buying a facial one just because this one had so many tweezers it seemed a bit much for my face. You will prob see a little redness afterwards so make sure you do this at night and moisturize after!!!!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oboy where to begin lol. This works really well except I will say it does hurt. That's to be expected you're removing hair. So I will say as for getting the job done. It did. However, you have to be able to take the pain that comes with it. It feels like rubber bands attacking you is the best description I can think of. It did successfully remove the hair for a longer period of time than any other device. So I would recommend for sure.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
I have had this about 1 year. It definitely does what it says and pulls the hair out The first time you use it is scary and hurts especially the arm pits. It really gets less and less painful. My hair does come in much thinner and not as course. I do my legs once a week and my under arms twice a week. The only problem I have been having is that my dark hair follicles on my legs are showing...gross. I think that is just me not anything to do with the epilator.
Theresa W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have never used one of these before so I didn't have any other experience to compare it to. It did alright at removing my hair, but my legs looked and felt very irritated after using it. When the red, irritated skin calms down legs did feel smooth. The product was fairly easy to use and worked in the manner it said it would.
Emily C.
Marietta, GA
I honestly don't know how well it works because it is so dang uncomfortable, on up to outright painful. I can't take the plucking - all those tiny pinching plates are too scary for me. I think I used it twice and then gave it away. I wouldn't buy one again.
Norma N.
Pharr, TX
Good product so far, it basically does all the job for you. You save a lot of time than just using a regular razor. It's faster and efficient at the same time. It perfect in size and ready to go!
Tanesha S.
Bronx, NY
Pain! I could not use this product very much because it hurt badly and I could not get used to it. Yes, the area that you use it on gets less sensitive over time and it removes hairs but I could not use enough to get accustomed to it. #Ouch
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Maybe it's me but I'm just not a big fan of these products I rather shave or use a cream .. I should have done a bit more research before I bought this product..
Anna M.
Canton, MS
This is great for travel or just a beginner. Like all epilators it's painful at first but over time I have become desensitized to it. After repeated use I've noticed that I have less growth and the hair is more sparse.