epielle™ Hydrating Gloves

by Epielle

Shea butter + jojoba oil + vitamin E. Relieves dry and rough skin. Smooth and soften. One size fits most. Secure tab prevents from slipping off. Secure tab. Africa shea butter. Shea butter essential. With hydrating cream. Slip on the Epielle Hydrating Gloves for a calming moment of pleasure and relaxation while moisturizing, softening and soothing weakened, dry and rough hands. The gloves are coated with body heat activated cream formulated with shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E to leave your hands soft and silky. Moisturizes, softens, soothes and rejuvenates dry and rough skin. Loaded with intensive fortifying emulsion to strengthen nails, moisturize hands, & soften cuticles. Body heat activated cream infused with essential oils to hydrate and soften skin. Can be used in conjunction with other skin moisturizing creams and lotions. Made in Korea.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-32, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Collagen, Xanthan Gum, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of epielle™ Hydrating Gloves!
How would you rate this product?
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Myrna T.
This brand has a great variety of face mask, foot mask and hand gloves. They’re amazing. This hand gloves are nourishing and gives you a lot moisture to your hands. Highly recommended!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: Big Lots
I was not thinking too much when I pick these glove masks at Big Lots! But it was way better than expected gloves have adhesives to adjust, after the 20 min you take out the gloves and the hands feel soft and with a good aroma 🤲🧴
Ellen C.
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Amazon
# we are washing our hands again and again and at bedtime they hurt from the dryness. I slip on these gloves for 20 minutes while I do some exercises in the house. I recommend this product and thank everyone for working together on this. #covid-19
Kristin A.
Merced, CA
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Kristin A.
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Kristin A.
I bought these for mommy daughter spa night and these didn’t disappoint! The product is well made, the bags are tough enough to move hands naturally, the gel is already inside gloves and has an easy to use sticker to keep gloves tight and in place. I bought these at BigLots! For only $1!! I even bought some for our feet! Highly recommend! These gloves and socks come in larger sizes for BOTH men and women to easily use!
Florence V.
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Florence V.
I feel like we overlook our hands when we think about self-care. I recently bought these for myself and my niece and thought they were fun! My hands have been feeling super rough from having to wash/sanitize them all the time at work. These felt hydrating and smoothened my hands out once again. For those in healthcare/using a lot of harsh products on your hands like I have been, I recommend this product to detox and hydrate your hands which do so much for you. epielle™ Hydrating Gloves Epielle
Crystal M.
1707 S PERIMETER RD HNGR 33B
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Crystal M.
These smell lovely left my hands feeling smooth and moisture well as my feet. It also comes in the sunflower seed oil with avocado oil and vitamin E. I usually put these on when relaxing and watching my shows very affordable and easy ro use.
Indira B.
Port of Spain
epielle™ Hydrating Gloves uploaded by Indira B.
Hey Guys👋 I’m impressed with this product , I try it today and let me tell you !!is so Moisturizer and the package is comfy . So far I like it 💯 I will recommend this amazing Hydrating Socks 🤗 To every single one up there

Looking for your answer?