BY EPIELLE

Moisturizes, Softens, Smooths and Rejuvenates dry and rough skin Loaded with intensive fortifying emulsion to strengthen nails, moisturize hands and soften cuticles. Gel infused with essential oils to hydrate and soften skin Can be used with other skin... see more...

Michele S.
Ellettsville
These are the best things ever .They make your feet feel like you just got done getting a foot pedicure from a professional they left my feet feeling silky soft smooth. I will be getting more of these.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this hydrating glove set! Tried a 12 pack set for hands and feet from Amazon and really enjoy using both products! My dry hands felt so soft and weren't red like usual after using. The next day I woke up with softer hands (I tried it before bed.) I highly recommend both the hand and feet hydrating gloves and socks from this brand. I love them!
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This is why I love big lots, big lots has good low priced products just like these hydrating gloves, they are $1 and are very effective, they contain shea butter, which causes your hands to get smooth and moisturized.
Christy D.
Oxford, AL
I love these products! They absolutely make your hands or feet feel like new skin.EPIELLE Sunflower Seed Oil + Avocado Oil + Vitamin E Moisturizing Gloves with Hydrating Gel (Pack of 6)
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
They have a foot mask too and I tried it loved it and can't believe how smooth and soft my feet are after one use.

Amazon