BY EPIELLE

• Work in the cold, my face starts to turn real red hurts t...1 Answers
  • What specific facial concerns does this mask help with? 1 Answers
Natalie D.
Germantown , MD
I love epielle products. First it's very affordable and it works like the other drug store brands. I used the nose strips and men for $2 you get 6 strips and it definitely works! I use the makeup remover tissue and omg! After using it, it feels like I put some cream or baby powder because my face is so smooth and soft. The facial mask is so refreshing and again $2 and you'll get 4 masks! I swear can't complain :)
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is an awful mask. It was super cheap so I wasn’t expecting much and it definitely was cheap for a reason. The fit was awful, it was super perfumy and it burned when I applied it. It didn’t have much essence and I had to hold it on the whole time so it didn’t fall off. Definitely won’t buy again.
Mari Q.
This is my favorite mask from them. This mask is great for dry skin!! I use about 1 or 2 a week depending on how dry my face is. I love using them before my makeup routine when I need my skin to look extra fly.
Valerie E.
Bought these on a random trip to Big Lots. They were 4 for $2 so I thought why not. I tried my first one tonight and left it on for about 25 minutes. They are individually packaged, easy to put on, and full of aloe. For 50¢ they are pretty good and they leave skin moisturized.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
These face masks leave your skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and super moisturized. I can always find these at big lots at a great value. I bought a pack of 4 for $2, so you can't beat the great the 50 cent per face mask price especially when they work so well.
Alejandra A.
I honestly feel like it does nothing to my face. It's super cheap but totally not worth buying. I'd rather spend 50 cents more on each mask. I bought mine at big lots for $2. Don't recommend .
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Inexpensive and amazing masks to add to your skincare collection I own some of the other ones the vitamin c and collagen ones as well can't beat 4 for $2
Jahaida T.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing sheet mask for a great price. Goes on smooth and smells great. Got it at a discount store. My face feels amazing after using it.
Trisha H.
Baltimore
My skin is super, super sensitive. Usually burns when any product is applied but this product totally soothes my skin!
Dayana S.
My mom has this face mask, one day I saw it and I took it lol😁 I tried it and I love it. My face feel clean, fresh💖
Ivette L.
Sheboygan, WI
Work in the cold, my face starts to turn real red hurts then stops hurt but iOS so dry getting wrinkles. What can I do?
Cindy D.
What specific facial concerns does this mask help with?