Epielle Deep Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip (Pack of 12) uploaded by Megan N.Epielle Deep Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip (Pack of 12) uploaded by Monica B.Epielle Deep Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip (Pack of 12) uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY EPIELLE

Epielle Deep Cleansing Activated Charcoal nose strips are one-step cleansing treatment specifically designed to unclog pores and lift away unwanted blackheads. The purified Activated Charcoal act like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling impurities without over-drying your skin. You'll feed a dramatic difference with the deep cleansing effect of charcoal to leave your skin looking and feeling fresh. see more...

Stephanie R.
Largo, FL
I have used it two times in a week and well, the first time I thought that It hadn’t worked but when I saw carefully I noticed that there were a smalls black heads, the problem was when I saw me in the mirror, I still had it the black heads in my nose :/
It works but if you have a lot of black heads I don’t recommend it, maybe try another one,
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
What can I say these nose strips do there job and compare to the more expensive brands like biore. To get the most use I recommend using after a shower while pores are still open it helps the strips harden to the sebum.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
I purchased this product to help me with my blackheads. I have tried it a few times. It seems to work well. My nose is clearing up nicely. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother it. I would recommend this product.
Nicole M.
amazing product and my holy grail for pure cleansing. Better than biore for a fraction of the cost at big lots! seriously, I paid $2 for a pack of 5!
🍃🌻🍃🌵Anelka Z.
AMAZING!! Great dupe for the Biore charcoal nose strips which are so exspensive these days! But the epille nose strips get the job done just as the biore strips. Epille is my absolute fav korean skincare products. I love that their products arent only affordable but very reliable and great almost all my korean skincare is epille. Epielle Deep Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip (Pack of 12)