BY EPIELLE

Epielle Cleansing Tissues have special dirt-trapping fibers that gently cleanse away dirt, oil, make-up, and even the toughest waterproof mascara. With the convenience of pre-moistened cloths, they work in seconds to leave you feeling smooth, fresh,... see more...

• "Epielle face wipes are really good to take makeup off!" in 1 review
  • "These have been my go to makeup remover wipes because they are so cheap and moist!" in 1 review
  • "These makeup remover wipes work great they remove all of my makeup so well i picked mine up at Big Lots for $3.00 for a pack of 60" in 1 review
  • "They remove makeup very effectively." in 1 review
Tarah D.
Elmont, NY
I get these for around 1-3 dollars depending on the size and they are my go to makeup removing wipes. I like to follow up with the epielle pore strips and my Olay Va Va Vivid contour cleansing brush and Shine Be Gone cleanser! They smell DIVINE especially the cucumber one. When I'm a little too tough on my face cleansing (I tend to get a little mommy dearest when I'm having a bad skin day) I find that the green tea ones are very soothing to the burning sensation of scrubbing your face raw for 30 minutes lol
Aymee B.
South Gate, CA
I bought these from Big Lots and I love them. These smell so good! I've had my pack for a while and they have not dried up. They are great at removing makeup. I pile on mascara and top it off with a coat of waterproof lashblast and these can get most of my mascara off. Definitely recommend.
Influenster M.
I love Epielle products. Everything I've ever tried of theirs has been amazing. The cleansing tissues are well-moistened and gentle on the face. They remove makeup very effectively. They're extremely affordable at $1.00 for a 30 pack of tissues. The biggest gripe I have is that I can only find them at Big Lots, so I worry what will happen if Big Lots ever stops carrying them.
Elizabeth M.
Best wipes for the price. I always get a few at Big Lots to last me a few months. I love using coconut oil to remove my makeup and these are a quick way to remove it with the oil.
Nou L.
These have been my go to makeup remover wipes because they are so cheap and moist! I've tried the cucumber, aloe, and green tea ones. My favorite is the cucumber because it's such a fresh scent!
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm don't wear makeup very so I don't like to spend a lot on remover so these were perfect for me. I usually get wipes from the dollar store and these cost the same, but worked so much better :]
Influenster M.
This is a must have if you wear makeup or not. I don't wear anything but some lip tint. These are perfect and make my face feel so clean. I use them mainly in the summertime when my face get really greasy. They keep my skin clean and refreshed.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST cleansing wipes you will ever find . keeps my face feeling fresh and relaced . I have the citrus one my face gets red easily but this doesn't affect it at all . have repurshaced this over 3 times
Cinthia R.
Watsonville, CA
Epielle face wipes are really good to take makeup off! They don't dry up and they're affordable! The cucumber one smells delicious and they make my skin feel good!
Alida H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love these! I get them for only a dollar at Big Lots. They help my skin be soft and smooth all the time! I would recommend these to everyone!