BY EPIELLE

• Does this product actually clean off all the makeup ? 3 Answers
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are my absolute FAVORITE cleansing wipes. I use them every night to take off my makeup before washing my face and they take off my make up so well. I have sensitive skin, and so many cleansing wipes in the past just made me break out really badly. These are the ONLY wipes that don't make me break out, even if I get lazy one night and use it to wipe off my makeup without actually washing my face after. I also LOVE how affordable these are. Makeup wipes can get so, so expensive, but I find these for $1/30 or $2/60 wipe packs at Big Lots or Walmart. Please do not ever discontinue these!!!
Aubrey C.
Roanoke, VA
I LOVE these cleansing wipes. I’ve been buying them from big lots for about two years now and they are the ONLY makeup wipes that I use. They are affordable (30 count for $1 or 60 count for $2), they remove makeup like a charm and cleanse my face as well. They don’t leave my skin feeling greasy or gross. I feel clean when I use these. Amazing product.
Becky S.
I like these makeup removers in green tea but my favorite by this company are the Argan oil ones (that don't come up when scanned).
The green tea is a light, somewhat pleasant scent and it doesnt fairly good job of getting makeup off with 1 wipe. I usually have to moisten it midway through to get my mascara off or use miscellar water but in a pinch they're awesome.
Megan D.
Love these cleansing cloths! They easily remove all of my make up at the end of each night but don’t dry out your face. They are even gentle enough to use daily but certainly powerful enough to cleanse your face. I highly recommend!
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
Epielle 30 pre-moistened Green Tea Cleansing Tissues are a great way to refresh anytime of the day! So gentle, they never over-dry my skin. The green tea helps sooth redness too! They will make your face feel soft and new.
Aislin T.
I've been using these wipes for the last couple of years and they amazing! I buy them for $1 (sometimes even ninety cents, when i buy 5 at a time). I've tried using other facial cleansing wipes but they usually contain an ingredient that irritates and burns my skin. These have a light scent that isn't overpowering and they're great at removing all my makeup. And yes, it even removes my water-proof mascaras and my stubborn liquid lipsticks. I usually only have to use 1 tissue to remove all my makeup. Love love love!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I bought these cleansing cloths at my local grocery store for 30 in a pack.... these wipes work far better than I thought they were going too. They were only $0.99 cent and they help to soothe your skin after removing your makeup comletely.
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
I'm in love with these tissues I've gone through so many packets they are affordable and easy to use I use them to take of my makeup with them they work great! The only downside I have with these tissues is that they have a high scent personally which I don't like.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
These wipes definitely give you the most bang for your buck! I can usually get them for $1.29. I've been using these for years and they're some of the best makeup wipes I've tried. They are super saturated and will remove pretty much anything.
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
These are one of my favorite things to keep in my locker at the firehouse . They give me a awesome pick me up during my 24 hour shift keeping my face feeling refreshed and cool. The smell is light and airy and the best part is they don't dry out your skin !
Ella C.
Does this product actually clean off all the makeup ?