Claudia H.
Like all products, this has mixed reviews. I was just given 2 free samples & a coupon for this product by my doctor, hopefully this works! Any advice?
Anna H.
Anna H.
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Remember to use moisturizer after to keep your skin from drying and flaking! :)
Tori L.
Tori L.
1 year, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Get it because I love it! It didn't burn my skin or dry it out at all but everyone's skin is different!
Janie T.
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
2 years, 7 months ago
Be prepared for it to burn for the first week or so. Also try and stay out of the sun as that can cause adverse affects. Totally worth it though!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Get an excellent moisturizer, oil-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic is what was suggested for me. I use cetaphil and eucerin.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Shelby, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
Just use as directed!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
2 years, 11 months ago
Yea try out the samples. Because this is still a fairly new product most dermatologists have tons of samples. I always get a handful from my dr when I go so I can put them in my travel kits.
McKenzee K.
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
3 years, 2 months ago
I really like this product, it has helped for me. Just know that for your skin to actually start accepting the product, you need about 6 weeks to see the real effects. Also when you do use this, make sure you use sunscreen during the day since it makes your skin very sensitive to light. AND use light colored face towels. What every you are going to wipe your hand on after you have put the Epiduo on your face, know that this medicine will stain it. Use light colored pillow cases, towels, and sleep wear. I made the mistake of using my favorite shirt for a sleeping shirt and the gel got on it. Now it's bleached and ugly.