Maria V.
Maria V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does epiduo burn your skin? Like does it give off a burning sensation ?
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
June 30, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
If you have sensitive skin, it might burn the first week or two. I would recommend using cetaphil cleanser and moisturizers. I was using fragranced moisturizer at first and i felt it burned like crazy. The minute I switched to Cetaphil the burning sensation went away!
Anna H.
Anna H.
June 18, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've never had that problem, but everyone is different! Try and stay moisturized!
June 10, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
For me when I started to use epiduo my skin started burning and peeling really bad after about two days of use. My called my doctor and she told me to put Vaseline all over my face to stop the burning and after a few days it did . Now I'm using it with no problems at all
June 10, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Tori L.
Tori L.
April 30, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It didn't burn for me either! It might burn if you have super sensitive skin
Janie T.
Janie T.
April 6, 2015, 9:44 p.m.
Yes but only for a week or so. So worth it though. After that week or so the results are amazing.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 6:12 a.m.
It didn't for me.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Dec. 14, 2014, 8:34 p.m.
It didn't burn my skin in anyway possible
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dec. 9, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
No I have not had any burning when I have put it on. I know what you mean though. Eurecette used to burn when putting it in my skin. A tiny bit does go a long way. A prescription may be written for a tube a month, but 1 tube will last 3-4 months easily.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Oct. 13, 2014, 2:54 a.m.
No from my experience it doesn't burn my skin , but if you have acne this is really the best product to use for your skin it really cleared my face up from my breakouts !