Epiduo 0.1-2.5% Gel 1X45 Gm

Where can I get a coupon for this? My doctor gave me some free samples but I heard this can be pricey.
Who tried Epiduo 0.1-2.5% Gel 1X45 Gm for acnne ? It is useful ?
Anybody use Epiduo or Epiduo Forte for acne? If so have you found a way from keep it from drying out your skin and peeling?
Start your review of Epiduo 0.1-2.5% Gel 1X45 Gm!
How would you rate this product?
Meridian
Purchased at: Walgreens
Epiduo has been my trusted face cream for years! My dermatologist prescribed it for me, and my face has been clearer ever since. I use it everyday once a day, and it has never disappointed me.
Madison, MS
I love this! It always keeps my skin clear and also clears blemishes fast! It’s the first thing I reach for when I’m getting a blemish. It’s affordable as well! I would definitely buy again!
Epiduo 0.1-2.5% Gel 1X45 Gm uploaded by hannah B.
Epiduo 0.1-2.5% Gel 1X45 Gm uploaded by hannah B.
i have always struggled with acne and tries many diffrent treatments and doctors, that was untill my dermatologist recommended Epiduo. After the first night i feel like i noticed immediate results. Now, 4 months later my bottke just ran empty and ive never had such clear skin!! 100% recommended, only thing is after first month of use, leaves skin dry but using moisturizer my skin became soft and clear. Love this product!!!
I love it so much! I have very stubborn acne and with Epiduo went away and like 3 days! Well I'm probably exaggerating a little bit. But my acne usually produced in a very short time.!
New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is pretty great. I’ve struggled with acne all my life and this works. It takes a month of using it to see real results and it might dry out your skin but it’s worth it.
This brand is such a good brand I love it this is super pricey it's $400 dollars, I use it every night and it's gone but this is very very effective product works wonder I am very satisfied with this product!
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this product and I have been using it for about 3 years now. Just know that you cannot say that a skin care product works until about 4-6 weeks of using it regularly. Also, when you are using Acne medicine like this, you might need to use face lotion because it dry's out your skin. Just because it is drying it out, doesn't mean it isn't working. You need to take care of your skin if you use a harsh acne medicine. Pros: I love how my face has turned out. It keeps my skin clear and much less bumpy. Cons: - It stains any dark fabric. - It's expensive (but if you go on their website, sometimes they have a card that will reduce the price. I think mine reduced it by about 50%)
Struthers
I’ve had acne for a good 5 years, and thanks to Epiduo my skin has never looked so clear before. I get pimples here and there, but the product diminishes it so fast!!
This does work really well but if you use it every single night it makes your skin extremely dry and crack all over. I only use it when I have a really bad breakout
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a God-send, truly. I struggle with cystic hormonal acne and was prescribed this product by a dermatologist, along with an oral medication. The two combined gave me noticeable results within a week of using them. It does not irritate my sensitive skin, although it is drying, and reduces redness and swelling until my problem spots have completely vanished. I also love that this product is not only great for spot treatment, but it stops breakouts before they happen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morocco
3 months ago
Who tried Epiduo 0.1-2.5% Gel 1X45 Gm for acnne ? It is useful ?
Megan T. • 3 months ago
I ended up with chemical burns from it. It was too strong for my skin and I use 10% Benzoil or salicylic pretty routinely.