Epicurious 11-pc. Hard-Anodized Cookware Set

by Epicurious

Hard anodized for exceptional durability, this cookware set will work just as hard as you do. twice as hard as stainless steel for unsurpassed heat distribution and durability unique belly shape provides enhanced heat and moisture circulation tempered glass lids have stainless steel rims and allow you to monitor cooking without losing moisture or flavor silicone handles are double riveted for durability and stay cool to the touch impact-bonded 18/0 stainless steel bases are suitable for use on induction, gas, ceramic top and electric ranges oven safe to 350ºF 11-piece set includes: 1½-quart saucepan with lid 2½-quart saucepan with lid 4-quart sauté pan with lid 8-quart stock pot with lid 8" open fry pan 10" open fry pan 18-cm. stainless steel universal steamer insert (fits 1½- and 2½-quart saucepans) Aluminum, stainless steel, glass and silicone. Dishwasher safe. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Epicurious 11-pc. Hard-Anodized Cookware Set!
How would you rate this product?
Miranda  S.
Warrior, AL
I’ve had this set for a little over a year now, and it’s still in pretty great shape. They don’t stack very well, but they are nonstick, and cook evenly, so it works for me. They are oven safe, and the handles don’t get hot. They are average price for a decent set of pots and pans. I had never heard of this brand when I purchased these, so I was a little reluctant, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give them a try. Even my husband was impressed! I do wash them by hand, so I’m unsure about them being dishwasher safe or not.
Amanda M.
Warsaw, IN
I will never buy another brand ever again. I love my set so much. Super easy to clean, food cooks evenly and I love the aesthetics of them. The only downside is they don’t stack as neatly as some other sets.
Isamar L.
My mother n law bought these for me as a gift and I couldn't wait to cook in them I used them and fell in love . Nothing ever sticks to these pans I would recommend these
Brandie B.
Saginaw
My husband got these from bed bath and beyond for mothers day last year. I absolutely love them. They are very heavy duty and nonstick. They are easy to clean. You can also put them in the oven. I would definitely repurchase.
Kayla W.
Waxahachie
Love this set! If.. you love cooking on gas but moved to electric and can't find the right way to make your favorite recipes without extra guess work or just have an awful stove.. This is the set you need. They heat evenly, I can sear meat just like our old grill and rice doesn't stick to the bottom. The lids actually seal! I made chicken pot pie and the dumplings were better than in my dutch oven. Floored. The shape is beautiful with function handles, though I am afraid the outside will be scratched up in no time. Also, it cleans up so easy I'll never be tempted to throw it in the dishwasher.
Emily M.
Fort Collins, CO
I got this set for Christmas 2018 and I love them! They look so nice and cook food evenly. I love that the handles don’t get hot either. They are usually on sale at local department stores, which makes them an amazing deal if you want high quality pans without spending $500.

Looking for your answer?