Epicuren Discovery Brazilian Propolis Mist, 4 Fl oz

by Epicuren Discovery

The perfect conditioning, bioflavonoid-rich solution developed to balance the skin, while providing the perfect environment for healthy skin to flourish. This unique and nourishing toner is especially good for problematic skin types.

This item: Epicuren Discovery Brazilian Propolis Mist, 4 Fl oz

Toner of the highest quality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Epicuren Discovery Brazilian Propolis Mist, 4 Fl oz!
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite line of products. I first discovered Epicuren when I worked as Retail Supervisor at the Agave Spa Westin Kirkland resort. I love this propolis mist it promotes healing. Balance's skin ,very conditioning..
Lenexa, KS
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
Great for healing acne, psoriasis, eczema and dry skin. Use as a toner or throughout the day when you feel dry or dehydrated. The matching serum is amazing to pair with as well along with a matching sunscreen.. Epicuren Discovery Brazilian Propolis Mist, 4 Fl oz

Looking for your answer?