BY EPICUREN

Buy on EDC Ski...
Hannah B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this cleanser a lot, it smells amazing and it leaves your face feeling pretty fresh. I was somewhat disappointed with it though. The things I heard about it made me think this stuff was going to feel like it was sent from heaven. In my opinion, it's nothing too too special, but it is a good cleanser.
Amethyst T.
San Diego, CA
This has been the most amazing product I have found this year. I was lucky enough to have a great Esthetician who knows me well. She noticed my skin had been a little red lately and long story short recommended this. The formula goes on smooth and leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated. Love Love Love it!!
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
Currently washed my face with this product and i love it. Leaves ypur face feeling smooth and clean and it is perfect for sensitive skin so I really do recommend this product !!
Raquel R.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would highly recommend this , it smells so goooood !! And it makes my face feel really fresh and clean and not so dry , it is really effective.
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
Not your typical Apricot cleanser .it's so much better than and drug store cleanser I have ever purchased. Let's my face feeling amazing.
Jennifer Y.
Fort Worth, TX
Great scrub. This product makes my skin feel clean, smooth, and brighter. I would recommend this to my friends. Good stuff.
April W.
Columbia, SC
Love this product, it smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I recommend this especially if you wear makeup.
Mackenzie R.
Loving this product so much and I highly recommend it it. Very effective leaving your skin feeling clean and soft :)
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean clean clean this will habe u crazy feeling soft and beautiful must have product u wont be disappointed
Shea B.
This smells good. It makes my skin feel clean and smooth after using it. I'd definitely recommend it.
Cindy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure what result I'm supposed to see