EPIC™ Performance Bars Lemon (9 ct) 1.87 oz

by Epic Provisions

EPIC™ Performance Bars Lemon (9 ct) 1.87 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EPIC™ Performance Bars Lemon (9 ct) 1.87 oz!
Chelsea S.
Covina, CA
I love that these have simple, clean ingredients yet still manage to taste amazing. No artifical ingredients, fillers, or added sweeteners. Coconut lime is my fav but this is a close second! The egg whites give it a creamier texture than, say, a larabar, which i love! Makes me think of lemon meringue. So good.
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
I mean...I first thought it tasted like lemon pledge; but I guess it’s edible. And apparently pretty healthy? It’s just not my thing. I wouldn’t purchase it, but I guess if it was the only thing around and I was starving; it reminds me of astronaut food.
Leslie M.
Grand Prairie
Very good flavor and it has a good source of protein . The price is set and balanced it is not expensive
Erin W.
Purchased at: Target
I love these bars. The lemon is one of my favorites. They are soft and chewy and taste great. They do have quite a bit of calories (210) and quite a bit of sugar (19g) but they taste great. I use them as a meal replacement or a quick snack before/after working out.
B X.
Waldorf, MD
These are great! I would put these above the fruit flavored RX Bars. It has a good amount of lemon oil which works really well with the egg whites, dates and almonds! Pretty expensive.
Sheryl C.
Dallas, TX
These are so delicious! I have never had a lemon protein/health bar I liked until this one. Great consistency. No added sugar. And the lemon flavor is just right and not too overwhelming! Will definitely buy again.

Looking for your answer?