EpiCare Spa Sonic Skin Care System - 7 Piece Professional Kit uploaded by Dana T.

BY EPICARE

The Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher is a waterproof device which is ideal for use in the shower, bath and sink. It operates with 4 attachments: a big brush for the body, small brush for the face, pumice for rough areas and a facial sponge for microdermabrasion. The Spa Sonic s dermal penetrating action promotes rapid absorption of skin care products. The Spa Sonic tested comparably to the Clarisonic® Plus Skin Care System in an independent study conducted by the leading consumer testing laboratory . The Spa Sonic has been exclusively sold in the finest Spas and Salons all over North America until now! The Spa Sonic is now offered to the general public, which allows you to "Bring the Spa Home" and treat yourself to a Salon level experience. see more...

• Is this really good for getting deep in pores1 Answers
  • I've used this product once when I stayed over a friends ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference with washing my face with something...3 Answers
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I have to say this product investment has changed my life so bad. It's a lifesaver for me, it's worth the price, fast results in weeks, suitable for all skin types, and gets into my pores really good. I recommend this product to anyone who's tired of drug store products and want to just fast results after use of product.
Sam B.
Love love love these spin brushes! I have had dry and acne prone skin for the past few years and I found this this really helped to exfoliate and clear the gunk out of my pores without over exfoliating my skin and causing damage. The only trick is to make sure you clean it very well after a few uses! These brushes can harbor a ton of bacteria
Shelby S.
Austin, AR
I use this on a daily basis and I love it. I mainly just use this on my face so I just use the smaller brush normally, but it is nice to have options for when I do want to use it on my body. I feel like this gets my face much cleaner than just using my hands. Would definitely suggest this product
Susana V.
Katy, TX
La amoooo! Pienso que es una necesidad, logra remover todas esas impurezas que no puede quitar un limpiador por sí solo. Aparte de su gran poder de exfoliación es un excelente renovador facial.
Lisselott M.
Es genial! La sensación que da de limpieza y pureza en la piel, es impresionante. De verdad sientes como si hubieses ido a un spa o algo así, lo super recomiendo, no lo tengo pero si tuve la opotunidad de probarlo y me encantó
Amanda K.
Nanticoke, PA
Love, love, love. Just such a such refreshing feeling after you use it. My pores are visibly smaller and my skin has cleared up almost completely from what it used to be. This product has exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be buying again!
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
This product is amazing. My husband uses it more than I do. He loves the way it makes his face feel. I think it is time to buy another one so we don't have to share!
Lorena L.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Este instrumento de limpieza facial es un espectáculo limpia perfectamente tu cutis de manera rápida y suave no lo tengo pero lo use de una prima que lo tiene y me lo dio a probar me encanto
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Increíble me encanta es súper funcional, su precio es algo elevado pero no algo imposible de adquirir además la limpieza de tu cara lo merece es gentil con tu rostro
Katy B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I would definitely recommend for people who are avid about keeping their skin looking great. You can use this brush for cleansing as well as exfoliating - and I must say it works a lot better than using your bare hands. It comes with different add ind for the brush in order to fit the skin type of each consumer. Using this in combination with exfoliators and cleansers really helps to make sure that you get maximum product penetration. It also helps to spread the product in order to ensure that you are covering your whole face instead of just sections. This one is a little pricey but there are cheaper, alternative ones.
Theresa G.
This or clarisonic?
Anna P.
I have agne and need help ti get ride of it .What would you recomend me?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this?
Marianna R.
Where can I buy this? Does it really work? And how long to the brushes last?
Jicel T.