Epic Smoked Maple Bacon Bar uploaded by Katherine V.

BY EPIC BAR

The noble pig has gifted man with a mighty and delicious belly that when eaten teleports taste buds to alternate realms of hyper-joy. The EPIC Bacon bar is a game changing snack that allows you to enter bacon bliss at all times of the day. Indulge bacon lust freely and frequently. #BACONLUST

To date, our favorite email received from an EPIC consumer simply and profoundly stated "Indulge bacon lust freely, know that the science is catching up, the media lags behind, and our ancestors most likely got it right.” These wise words not only intensify our obsession with bacon, but also serve as a daily reminder to trust our instincts.

Felicia J.
I found this at jungle jims yesterday. An lemme tell ya it was the best decision i made. It taste absolutely amazing. Almost like those fake chew thats really shredded jerky. Yummmm
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I have tried almost ever flavor of the Epic meat bars and this was my least favorite. It was almost sour and had little texture. I tried giving a bite to my dog and she refused to eat it. I will buy the meat bars again but not this flavor.
Jody N.
Wells, MN
I bought this as a single product and as a higher protein snack. I am an absolute bacon lover at heart and found this a bit odd for my normal bacon taste. It was however a maple bacon & I generally purchase a smoked flavor. The longer I snacked on it the more I enjoyed it. I did find it to be on the expensive side for a snack but I would buy it again & try other flavors simply for its portability.
Jennifer F.
This is probably my second favorite flavor in the Epic Bar brand. I mean, who does not love BACON!? It's filling, tasty, fits easily in your purse or backpack. You can eat it as a snack or as a meal though if a meal I suggest adding some nuts or something. Overall a superb product.
Krystyne W.
Kokomo , IN
These are an amazing product!!! I love to keep them in my purse, car, backpack and some at home too!! They taste great, are made of all natural ingredients that I can read and understand. My kids love them and all of my friends who have tried them love them too!!!
Vanessa T.
Omg! These are so good!! Wish they weren’t so spendy but they are high quality and I have used as a quick meal replacement. Flavor is complex, well seasoned.