BY EPIC MICKEY #99 in Nintendo Games

Use paint and paint thinner to change the world, interact with friends and enemies and solve challenges. Choose the best path to become an epic hero because Play style Matters and choices will change the outcome of the game. Explore and solve challenges in an alternate Disney world ruled by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney s first cartoon star. Travel between lands in Wasteland through classic platforming levels inspired by animated films and shorts. Experience an innovative mix of platforming, action-adventure and light role playing game elements. Collect over 75 virtual Disney pins in the game by completing specific challenges, quests and discovering hidden collectibles. ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Cartoon Violence see more...

Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Starte playing this game on WII and now onto XBOX.  Excellent game and I love that it has incorporated Oswald. Graphics are amazing but you pay more for the Disney name.
Jaydin B.
Leeds, UT
Epic Mickey is a awesome game where you get a magic paint brush and try to defeat the villain (the blot). It has a awesome storyline and has great graphics and so many Disney characters. The game also let's you choose in some parts so it does have different endings to some parts. It does kinda get annoying when your talking to someone and they just make weird noises but that doesn't matter. The game also has movie clips that you find to unlock old TV shows of Disney. The game is kinda dark and sometimes a little confusing but besides that it's great. They even came out with a number 2 which is even better. I suggest you get both.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
This game is pretty great. I love the story and love the integration of Disney characters from the early days. It's really fun for a big Disney fan like me. It is a little awkward getting used to the camera and the camera view. It seems a little problematic. There were plenty of times when the camera did not follow what I was doing or I couldn't get it to look where I needed it to, which made some battles quite a bit frustrating. Other than that, the game play was fun, the story was compelling. The music and setting is FANTASTIC! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an enjoyable game!
Kaite G.
I was kind of excited for this game to come out, as I had read about it being a game where Mickey could choose to be a good or dark character. Boy, did I misunderstand. First of all, I question whether this game was aimed at children because my 7- and 5-year-old nephews called it "creepy." Second, this game was boring. The cutscenes between Mickey and Oswald were interesting, and I did like learning about "forgotten" Disney characters, but other than that, it was a lot of faux painting and occasionally fighting off these small dark creatures.
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
I thought this game was pretty cute in design, but seemed to fall short in game play mechanics. Yes, it was easy in that it basically shows you how to do everything, but it was really difficult in practice. I play a lot of games already, so I'm not really a novice; heck even my husband the QA tester had a hard time with a couple of the challenges because the controls were tricky.
The camera was all over the place and the controls weren't precise enough for what it was asking you to do on some occasions. I think this game was pretty meh.
Heather W.
Mount Juliet, TN
Maybe it's just me, but I can't, for the life of me, get past the first boss! I even looked up how to beat him and I still couldn't do it. I even let my brother have a go at it, and even he couldn't really figure it out! Also, it seems like it took me forever to get the hang of the controls and even after I felt like I got it, I was still falling off things all the time. I also had a hard time figuring out what I needed to do in each level. It just got too frustrating for me and I had to give up.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
I feel like this game was made to tide people over until the new kingdom hearts came out, but didn't even come close. The graphics are decent and its a pretty fun, cute game. However, it's EXTREMELY easy and the storyline isn't very interesting (even for disney). The game pretty much tells you every single step so you don't really have to try/think.
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
This game is so challenging it's fun, but if you don't have the time to invest in figuring it out or looking up cheats on youtube, it's pretty much impossible. I started playing it a few years ago, and I'm still not done. Probably doesn't help that I haven't plugged the wii in since before my baby was born almost a year ago!

But I will eventually finish it - it's Mickey!!
Ashley C.
I got this game because it looked cool and had a paint brush on it. I really like seeing the old Disney characters from the past. Some of the levels are pretty hard because of the way some of the angels are in the game - the walls and camera seem to fight it out sometimes, making it hard for the player. Overall, I really enjoy this game and all the art in it as well.
Victoria M.
Northridge, CA
I really like the story line of the game. The idea of the wasteland is pretty cool it makes for a better game concept. The only thing i would like better on it if the view on mickey wouldn't zoom in and out as much because i do get motion sick but its not all that bad in this game. I just have to play the game in increments and take breaks.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
What ages would you say this game is good for? Looking for something new for my almost 8 year old.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Who else didn't like this game?