Arts & CraftsMediaMusic & Sound RecordingsEpic
Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I

Epic Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I

by Epic

Personnel includes: Michael Jackson (vocals, various instruments); L.T.B, Vincent Price (vocals); Jeff Mirinov, Michael Thompson, Rob Hoffman, Jen Leigh, David Williams, Marlo Henderson, Christopher Currell, Paul Jackson, Dean Parks (guitar); Bill Bottrell (guitar, keyboards, synthesizer, percussion); Steve Lukather (guitar, bass); Paul Peabody (violin); David Paich (piano, keyboards, synthesizer); Rod Temperton, Chuck Wild (keyboards, synthesizer); Steve Porcaro (keyboards, synthesizer, programming); Greg Phillinganes (keyboards, Rhodes, synthesizer); Nathan East (bass); Ndugu Chancler, John Robinson (drums); Ollie E. Brown, Richard Heath (percussion); Christa Larson, Julia Waters, Maxine Waters, Oren Waters (background vocals).Producers include: Quincy Jones, Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Janet Jackson. HISTORY BOOK 1 contains one disc of Jackson's greatest hits and one disc of all-new songs. It features a 52-page booklet with liner notes by Janet Jackson, Steven Spielberg, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Elizabeth Taylor, as well as many never-before-seen photographs. HISTORY BOOK 1 was nominated for a 1996 Grammy Award for Album Of The Year. "You Are Not Alone" was nominated for Grammy Awards for Song Of The Year and Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, and the Michael Jackson-Janet Jackson duet "Scream" was nominated for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals. Michael Jackson's double-disc HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I is a monumental achievement of ego. Titled "HIStory Begins," the first disc is a collection of his post-Motown hits, featuring some of the greatest music in pop history, including "Billie Jean," "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough," "Beat It," and "Rock with You." It leaves some hits out - including the number ones "Say Say Say" and "Dirty Diana" - yet it's filled with enough prime material to be thoroughly intoxicating. The second disc, called "HIStory Continues," consists entirely of new material - which also hap.

What's your favorite michael song?
What is everyones favorite song on the album?
Do you guys like it?
Start your review of Epic Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I!
How would you rate this product?
Aneeta M.
Washington, DC
Epic Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I uploaded by Aneeta M.
I grew up with this particular album so it definitely is one of my favorites (probably second after Dangerous). I own it both in vinyl form and cd form now. The album as well as the tour were iconic and revolutionized 90’s pop music as well as cemented Jackson’s status in pop culture. It’s hard to pinpoint which songs were the best but I’d have to say “Tabloid Junkie” or “Money.”
Ray S.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Legendary. Long live the Jacksons![product:epic-michael-jackson-history:-past,-present-and-future,-book-i] This album is one of my all time favorites. It is an impressive collection of MJ biggest hits and includes “Scream” with his beautiful and iconic sister Janet Jackson.
Christie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Epic Michael Jackson - HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I uploaded by Christie T.
Michael Jackson's HIStory past present and future CD book 1 is one of my favorite cd's it has a lot of his hits on it i still listen to it today even my kids listen to it if you like Micheal Jackson then you have to own this CD set i can listen to it all the time
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Epic album by an epic artist! If you own both of these discs then you have virtually every hit Michael Jackson ever created and then some! I believe every human being should own these albums lol. You get a true sense of the genius he was.
melissa L.
Great book I recommend this to everyone who loves or has an Interest in Micheal jackaon
Ciera C.
Powell , WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Michael Jackson is a musical genius every song on here is so much fun and upbeat with great lyrics that tell a story. I've enjoyed Michael Jackson since I was a baby and I recommend it to anyone that enjoys soul and upbeat music that makes you feel good
Gracieemarie M.
History is one of the most amazing cds he ever made!!! I true masterpiece before it’s time. Full of the classic Michael songs we love and full of all the new ones that you don’t know you needed . But do. Truly the king of pop
Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is fan-freaking-tastic! Micheal is perfect for parties and excellent to dance to! Absolute crowd pleaser for sure!
Sara P.
El Cajon, CA
He is a musical genius. This album has ALL the greats...so basically EVERY song. If your an MJ fan and somehow do not have this album at home, do yourself a favor and get it! It will park up nostalgia for anyone (:
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Michael Jackson is a legend, he is and will be the best of the best forever.
Michael Jackson is a legend, he is and will be the best of the best forever.