Epic Dental - Xylitol Sweetened Mints Peppermint - 180 Mints

by Epic Dental

Garlic breath doesn't stand a chance against this bottle of high-powered freshness. Sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol Epic's Peppermint Mints give a little kick to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. You can't go wrong with our peppermint seriously strong but not too strong and oh so reliable it ll be just like having your favorite pillow or labrador retriever in your pocket. The funny thing is: it's not a tongue twister to say Peppermint Mints five times fast. We thought it would be too but we tried it and it's not hard unless you have some in your mouth. DETAILSPerfect Size for Cupholder or Desk Drawer100% Xylitol-SweetenedContains NO AspartameNatural Peppermint FlavorIngredients: Xylitol Gum Acacia Natural Flavors Magnesium Stearate. Country of origin: USAGluten Free: YesSize: 180 CTPack of: 1Product Selling Unit: each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Epic Dental - Xylitol Sweetened Mints Peppermint - 180 Mints!
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this. Gives a super nice peppermint flavor that doesn’t last as much as conventional brands but that’s okay because this does not contain the bad ingredients that other contains.I love that it doesn’t contains sugar or or artificial sweeteners. Will continue to buy this one and the cinnamons.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love this gum because of the benefits it gives to my teeth and how great it works while giving me fresh breathe, but also working to clean and help my teeth. It’s such a great purchase and worth it!!