Epic Dental Peppermint Mints (15x60 CT)

by Epic Dental

Epic Dental Peppermint. Sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol, Epic's Peppermint Mints give a little kick to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. You can't go wrong with our peppermint a seriously a strong, but not too strong, and oh so reliable, it'll be just like having your favorite pillow or labrador retriever in your pocket. The funny thing is: it's not a tongue twister to say Peppermint Mints five times fast. We thought it would be, too, but we tried it, and it's not hard a unless you have some in your mouth. (Description is informational only. Please refer to the ingredients listed on the produyct and the manufacturers website prior to use. Please discuss any health questions with your health professional prior to use.)

Where do u find these?
Start your review of Epic Dental Peppermint Mints (15x60 CT)!
Brookline, MA
I haven't tasted this brand before I decide to buy and try. So, I bought it brought home and popped one in my mouth. At first there was too much flavor, but then it started to get better.
Los Angeles, CA
These are actually semi-good. Not the best, but they're really usefull. If u don't like mint gum, buy these!