Epic Currant + Sesame BBQ Chicken Jerky Bites uploaded by Alexandra H.Epic Currant + Sesame BBQ Chicken Jerky Bites uploaded by Madeline C.

BY EPIC NUTRITION #25 in Jerky

What makes EPIC Chicken Bites special starts with a foundational commitment to sourcing only 100% non-GMO raised chicken. GMO free animal feed is not only good for the end consumer, but supports farmers who are committed to producing hearty crops by traditional and time-tested methods. EPIC animals begin with EPIC farmers and ranchers who are committed to improving the health of the land.

Our Currant + Sesame BBQ Chicken Bites are a refreshing and portable snack you will feel good about eating. Our simple yet highly powerful ingredient label hits the palate with semisweet notes of organic currants and further develops into a spicy medley of Asian spices. This artfully crafted Jerky Bite is tailored to the foodie carnivore who refuses to settle.

Buy on Target
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@EPICBAR I am not able to scan the Salmon Bites or can not find it on influenster. However, I would like to say that these Epic salmon bites are so good. It is full of flavor. The dill flavor is mild, and the ingredients are healthy and good for you. Is an excellent on the go snack.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Joaquin, TX
We found this Paleo friendly jerky at Whole Foods Market and it was a hit with our family! Our tween son enjoyed most of it in a matter of minutes. With it's all natural ingredients, you are sure to have a healthy snack. I highly recommend carrying this in your bag as a go-to snack.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
These bad boys are delicious! If you try to follow a Primal, Paleo, Whole 30 lifestyle, these are a great snack. I actually found an 8 pack at our local Sam's store. SCORE! These are definitely worth a try...you won't regret it. We will certainly buy these again.
Justine A.
Justine A.
These were really tasty. I found a package of them at Marshalls for 3.99. There were little currants in there and they tasted really good. I like that it is an all natural product as well.
April O.
April O.
Bethlehem, PA
These are seriously amazing! My boyfriend and I love all of the Epic products as they are so good for you and they aren't too bad in price when it comes to buying things with no extra filler! They taste great and I would highly recommend all of there products!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
so delicious. they are soft unlike other Jerkys. and have an explosion of flavor in your mouth
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these for people or dogs?