epaderm

3 star

2 star

1 star

4 / 5
Epaderm Emollient is a lifesaver for dry skin and a soothing oasis for eczema sufferers. Its rich and creamy formula provides instant relief, deeply hydrating the skin and restoring its natural moisture barrier. I've struggled with eczema for years, and this emollient has been a game-changer in managing flare-ups and keeping my skin calm and comfortable. What I love most is its versatility – whether used as a moisturizer, bath additive, or even as a cleanser, it never fails to deliver nourishment and relief. The gentle and hypoallergenic ingredients make it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, providing a sense of comfort and peace of mind. If you're looking for a reliable solution to combat dryness and soothe eczema, look no further than Epaderm Emollient. It's truly a skincare essential that I can't live without.
4 / 5
Provides instant smoothness for dry skin. This ointment is thick and greasy. It does absorb but acts quicker on drier areas of the skin. It doesn’t have a smell and does not irritate the skin. It provides a very good barrier especially for areas of irritation and sensitivity. I have dry skin which is not very dry or irritated and found it a bit too greasy which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
4 / 5
My little Girl requires this for her skin. Her hands and dace in particular. It's absorbs well. Has no to little scent but is extremely effective.