BY EP MEMORY

This EP Memory 4GB microSDHC memory card features a high transfer rate, write protect switch, huge storage and is compatible with all digital cameras, PDA's and MP3 players. see more...

Anthony C.
el cajon, CA
Smaller capacity Memory card that can be used for Cell phones & any other device that uses MicroSD, but it also comes with an adapter so it can be used in anything that take a normal SD card as well.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Yusuf Bin Ammar and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of subscribers. I am a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of destinations. They can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of Femme is Encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company to promote your productschantank. I will give you 05 stars..for your business connections..I'm in quick reply