BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #34 in Lip Care

Smooth on deep hydration while delighting in the buttery softness of this delicious vanilla mint lip balm.

eos Visibly Soft Vanilla Mint flavored Lip Balm is enriched with rich cocoa and shea butters, plus a blend of four moisturizing oils, for softer, smoother lips.

Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Jojoba Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Polyglycerin-3, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene1. 1Component of Natural Flavor

eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
  • "I received this particular sphere as a gift and fell in LOVE as soon as it touched my lips. I love the creamy balm and the way it absorbs into my dry, chapped, sometimes cracked lips. The vanilla adds a sweet flavor while the mint tingles and makes it feel like it is healing my lips deep down. I do not have to reapply this repeatedly like some balms, as it continues to hydrate for hours!!!! I recommend picking one up if you haven't already...The EOS brand lip balms are my Holy Grail balm!!!!!!!!" in 3496 reviews
  • "Cute packaging. conditioning and tastes great which is a plus for balms. inexpensive and easy to find in a make up bag. I have tried all the eos balms and like them all. recommend and will repurchase " in 1748 reviews
  • "Own a lot of the eos lip products. They are all great, they leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. Moisturizes very good, always put it on in the mornings and in the afternoon and before I go to bed. Love the smell and the design on the container. All eos lip products are great. Will always recommend eos to anyone." in 1190 reviews
Bryanna E.
Willow Grove, PA
I have the Vanilla Mint and the Coconut Milk, and I'm not sure if they used different formulas for the two or what the deal is, but they feel completely different.

The Coconut Milk goes on thick and feels almost like a Vaseline or gel.  It's just kind of sticky and greasy and I don't really like how it sits on my lips.  I've been using it for a while and I'm actually almost done with it, but that's more out of not wanting to waste the product than actually liking it.

The Vanilla Mint, however, is a completely different story.  It goes on so light, and helps my lips feel hydrated and smooth but not gross or sticky.  I love the flavor and the smell, and I actually really enjoy using it.

I do want to note that I don't use chapstick that often in general because I've heard that some formulas actually dry your lips out with the chemicals used.  But now that it's cold I do find myself using it more often, especially the EOS brand.
Lindsey P.
When these first came out I heard nothing but rave reviews, so I decided to try one out. I definitely feel like it's overhyped, but don't get me wrong! I love these! I tend to bite my lips a lot (went from biting my nails to my lips, ugh 😂) so my lips are very cracked/dry. But they aren't any better or more hydrating than any other lip balm I've used. The only thing that makes them any better is the shape. (Plus, they're really cute!)

Blackberry Nectar is by far my favorite! I love it so much that I actually used the entire thing! (That's saying something because I NEVER finish a lip balm!) But I also have Coconut Milk in the Visibly Soft collection. (I have two of the original ones, as pictured.) Coconut Milk is alright, but I don't care for the flavor as much as I do Blackberry Nectar; however, my mom loves it so much she keeps 2!

Just  try them. They're around $3 and just as good any other lip balm. Just cuter! (Plus, I really like the egg shape and how it applies. It eventually conforms to your lip shape!)
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really enjoy these lip balms. These have become my go to lip balms. I have them all over...at the office, in my gym bag, next to the bed, in the bathroom, and in the car. All of the ones I have selected have been wonderful. I enjoy the round packaging and the dome shape to the product. It goes on easily and immediately hydrates. They all smell really delicious and if some gets in your mouth its not a bad taste. The price point is a little steep in comparison to other balms, but I will pay it because I enjoy the product so much. I dont know that I have noticed a differenc ein the original formula in comparison to the visibly soft formula. I feel that the visibly soft may go on a bit dryer, but I still enjoy it. My favorite is the Coconut Milk scent and I have never used all of a lip balm until Eos.
Rhiannon H.
New Hampton, NY
This is my absolutely favorite lip balm brand!!! In the photo is the black raspberry scented one and my lips feel soft & hydrated for hours. They also feel soft the next day. I’ve been trying other brands for nearly 20 years and this is the only brand that truly works if you get constant chapped lips. Add this to your kit if your a makeup artist! Also since it’s made of wax, it will melt in temps over 80 degrees. So do NOT leave this in your car all day during the summer!
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I'm convinced I have contact dermatitis.  When my lips get really chapped (with fissures and all), I start my arsenal of allergy medicines and make sure no makeup touches my lips.  I use Vaseline for my lips only and in about 3 days, my lips feel much better.  Never has EOS helped me - in fact, using the EOS lip balm made things worse.  This product does not work for me and it exacerbates the dryness.  I will never use again and I do not recommend it.

Just FYI, I try to take great care of my skin.  This includes drinking 50-64 ounces of water/day, lots of fruits and vegetables, and daily use of SPF.  I try to use organic, fragrance free products as much as possible.  However, with contact dermatitis, you can still get chapped lips.  Vaseline has always been enough to help.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
This balm works well but some of them and I have many different flavors/smells, have a very waxy feeling ... not all but some, so you might have to try a couple different containers before you find the one that’s right for you. For instance I love the berry, but the one that comes in the bright yellow egg and I don’t remember the flavor, is so waxy that I will not use it unless I cannot find another one quickly. I don’t like the way the yellow one feels or smells it’s like I can smell the base products rather than what it is supposed to be and it’s not pleasant. But the berry one I will slather on. Day and night.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
definitely recommend eos! here’s why: 1) it’s about 3$ and definitely worth it’s value because of its ingredients! 2) hello, the ingredients! all natural and full of different oils. it’s very similar to burt’s bees but better in price if you’re looking for a close second compared to BB. 3) hypo allergenic and dermatologist tested! 4) it lasts for soooo long. it’s a great amount of product 5) great flavor taste! not gross or overbearing. but they usually have a great selection in terms of flavor and i specifically like this around christmas time lol 6) if you like animals, it’s a good thing to know this product is not tested on them!
overall i definitely recommend! you can find at target, walgreens, walmart. keep an eye out at check out lines.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
I wish I could give this product 0 stars. When all the hype around this product began I totally jumped on the band wagon. I purchased a bunch, a variety of scents/flavors.

This product DRIED my lips and chapped them horribly. At first I thought it was that I had not been drinking enough water but when I upped my water intake there was no improvement.

Sure enough the more eos I used the worse my chapped lips got. They cracked and bled. When I finally stopped using the balms and thew then away it took two weeks to finally get my poor lips back to normal. It was incredibly embarrassing to have to go about my daily life let alone the pain from dryness.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I have given 3 different flavors of this lip balm a good 3 months of continuous use and I had a terrible experienced. Something in this product really affected my lips. Working in a kitchen, I tend to sweat around my lip and have to continuously reapply lip balm to keep my lips moistened. However, this product had caused the corners of my lips to slice open and made it hard to open my mouth to eat and drink (unless I used a straw). I do not have sensitive skin or get irritated by products easily, but if you have any signs of dryness, I recommend to discontinue with this product
Christyn E.
I tried one of these years ago and wasn't a huge fan, but I recently received this one as a gift and I like it more than I expected! The shape is a pain and makes it hard to travel with, and the scent is kinda weird and not at all as described, but it goes on smoothly and I feel it is more moisturizing than some other brands I have tried. I probably wouldn't seek it out on my own over other brands in the future because it is more expensive and the shape is a bit of a deal breaker for me, but I'll definitely use up the one I have now!
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Hello! What flavor is this lip balm?
Lilya R.
Is this good? Where can I buy one?
Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture?
Amanda Y.
Montreal, CA
Is this lip balm moisturizing?
Amanda B.
My lipped are so chapped due to the winter and I've heard this is a great chapstick to try. Does it help moisturize lips? How long does it tend to stay on?

back