BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Smooth on deep hydration while delighting in the buttery softness of this delicious vanilla mint lip balm.

eos Visibly Soft Vanilla Mint flavored Lip Balm is enriched with rich cocoa and shea butters, plus a blend of four moisturizing oils, for softer, smoother lips.

Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Jojoba Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Polyglycerin-3, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene1. 1Component of Natural Flavor

eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
  • "I received this particular sphere as a gift and fell in LOVE as soon as it touched my lips. I love the creamy balm and the way it absorbs into my dry, chapped, sometimes cracked lips. The vanilla adds a sweet flavor while the mint tingles and makes it feel like it is healing my lips deep down. I do not have to reapply this repeatedly like some balms, as it continues to hydrate for hours!!!! I recommend picking one up if you haven't already...The EOS brand lip balms are my Holy Grail balm!!!!!!!!" in 3507 reviews
  • "Cute packaging. conditioning and tastes great which is a plus for balms. inexpensive and easy to find in a make up bag. I have tried all the eos balms and like them all. recommend and will repurchase " in 1748 reviews
  • "Own a lot of the eos lip products. They are all great, they leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. Moisturizes very good, always put it on in the mornings and in the afternoon and before I go to bed. Love the smell and the design on the container. All eos lip products are great. Will always recommend eos to anyone." in 1198 reviews
Chelsea L.
I love the packaging for eos. It's what originally captivated me. In the beginning I was in love with this lip balm, but after about a month of everyday use I developed bumps on and around my lips. It felt like my lips were on fire and were burnt. After I stopped use for a few days it started to go away so I realized it was the lip balm causing an odd reaction. I immediately switched brands and haven't used it since. I gave it 3 stars because it did work well in the beginning and the packaging is great, and maybe the formula is different now, but this definitely isn't the lip balm for me.
Liz M.
Cuyahoga Falls
The unusual shape is a great way to know that you have your hands on the authentic eos. It is easy to use and glides over chapped lips. This is one of many in my collection. I have one in each auto, at my desk, beside my bed and even in the kitchen. The flavor/scent is very light and clean while the moisturizer keeps my lips extra soft.  If you haven't tried the brand, I would start with Vanilla Mint and add others.
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have the Vanilla Mint and the Coconut Milk, and I'm not sure if they used different formulas for the two or what the deal is, but they feel completely different.

The Coconut Milk goes on thick and feels almost like a Vaseline or gel.  It's just kind of sticky and greasy and I don't really like how it sits on my lips.  I've been using it for a while and I'm actually almost done with it, but that's more out of not wanting to waste the product than actually liking it.

The Vanilla Mint, however, is a completely different story.  It goes on so light, and helps my lips feel hydrated and smooth but not gross or sticky.  I love the flavor and the smell, and I actually really enjoy using it.

I do want to note that I don't use chapstick that often in general because I've heard that some formulas actually dry your lips out with the chemicals used.  But now that it's cold I do find myself using it more often, especially the EOS brand.
Julie R.
Alexandria, VA
Out of all of the EOS lip balms I’ve tried I have to say the vanilla mint is my favorite! It smells like it sounds. It has a nice vanilla and mint scent and makes my lips tingle with minty freshness. For some reason, the vanilla mint is the easiest to apply on my lips. The other eos lip balms can be a bit dry at first until you really start using the balm.
Jennifer J.
Roseville, MI
I tried this when it first came out years ago. To be honest I’m not the biggest fan of this lip balm. I loved the smell but really that’s the only thing I liked. It wears off quickly so you’re constantly re applying. It definitely didn’t help with chapped lips or anything either. I feel like it made my lips worst. I don’t really recommend this to anyone.
Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint I loved this product when I very first got it! The container was finally thick enough not to melt in your pocket and you could share it if you wanted to. I used it for about a week and was loving the feeling of it and then came the dreaded allergic reaction. Very sad now, really did like this product.
Morgan S.
Lehi, UT
Purchased at: Costco
My favorite thing about eos lip balms is how easy and quick they are to apply. I also seem to lose these balms less frequently due to their size. The striped eos versions seem to be lacking somehow from their solid counterparts though. I felt like it wasn’t quite as moisturizing and didn’t love the scent? Overall I’m normally a fan of eos balms!
Alana F.
Charlotte, NC
I like Eos products! They usually get the job done. I like the flavor of this lip balm the most, some of the other flavors are just a bit much. The only problem I find with this product is that it’s not as moisturizing as some other similar priced balms I’ve tried. Still a good product just not the best out there. LOVE the shape though. So cute
Sarah H.
Hazlehurst
Made my lips really smooth and feel amazing! I really loved the taste of it as well.  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint Is one of the best eos products that I've tried so far. I will, in the future continue to use this brand , seeing how effective it is. Of course, there can always be room for improvement.
tabitha h.
Burleson
One of my favorite lip balms! I love the packaging and scent of this particular one. Eos is also a very effective lip balm. My lips always stay so soft and smooth while using this product. This is also the lip balm of choice for my 6 year old, I think she likes the shape to be honest. But she won't use any other.
Lilya R.
Is this good? Where can I buy one?
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Hello! What flavor is this lip balm?
Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture?
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
Is this lip balm moisturizing?
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Anyone else have an issue with this opening in your purse?