BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
andrea k.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not as good as I hoped. My lips seemed to continue to chap despite using using this throughout the day. It felt nice going on and looked nice, but didn't provide lasting moisturizing.
Tiffany H.
Greenville
This is my favorite scent it always leaves my lups so smooth and it smells great its not expensive and is affordable i love the shape and packaging of it thats what makes it unique
Aubrey S.
it smells so good just like coconuts it keeps your lips hydrated all day. I use it all the time along with other eos chapsticks. it is also a really good price
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
I really like the idea of the eos lip balm but i honestly dont like it. It has cute packaging and its very travel friendly but i jist dont feel like i get the best hydration from them.
Alyssa M.
Frankford, WV
I really love this brand. Love all the different flavors and I love the circular shape of the chapsticks too. The only bad thing is if they get hot in your purse the chapstick will melt and end up in the lid.
Hannah M.
stuart
this is the best chapstick i have ever used. it’s super easy to apply and it works like a charm! i got mine from walmart, but you can get it anywhere. the packaging and smell is great as well
Jasmine B.
DeSoto, TX
I’ve tried Eos all of two times and didn’t like it one bit. I just think for my lip it’s a bit too creamy. It seems to disappear after a few minutes and leaves my lips feeling dryer than before. Not my favorite.
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
i’m so in love with this lip balm. it’s so moisturizing and stays on for a long time so you don’t always have to reapply. the only downside is the packaging, i would love it so much more if it wasn’t in a ball!
emily R.
Cleveland, TN
This chapstick is very dry, I felt like I had to put a lot of pressure on it to apply and as soon as I ate or drank something it immediately came off and I had to re apply mid meal.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I'm a sucker for anything coconut and this did not disappoint. Love eos lip balm. I never lose it because of its unique shape. Love the smoothness of the ball. It keep my lips soft!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?