BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Amanda E.
Wisconsin
I love this product. Its always easy to find and grab when I need it.... The coconut is my favorite. I want to try different kinds but I always get the flavors I've favored over the years.
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
EOS chapstick products are always great for when you are on the go. I use them everyday and keep multiple in my purse, book bag, etc. The only problem is that I feel like I have to put a lot on to keep them moisturized.
Madelyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smelled so good and really hydrated my lips!! It was also very very easy to carry around and made me feel so good after using it! I don’t really ever use lip products so I was surprised! All in all I would recommend!
Jackie W.
Minneapolis
I got this as a gift after having my little girl and I have used it every single night since. The coconut scent is so nice and not overpowering! I would definitely buy this once I run out!
Viridiana C.
Purchased at: Target
Relly good one of my favorite. Makes my lips feel fhesh and not look dead, and it's totally affordable you can buy it any local drug store. Its soft for your lips I keep one in my purse always can gp a day with out it.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Extremely moisturizing! I love the silk feeling that it gives me upon application. I have owned several of these. I keep going back for more! It’s packaging is so lux. I highly recommend it!
Marie M.
I love love love this product! It is perfect for kids, adults.. well just for all ages! Its a good thing to carry anywhere! Just toss it in your purse and bam you have instant life saver!
Alyssa M.
I love the eso brand I buy mine but every time my daughter confiscates it and says its my lipstick it comes in a fun little colorful sphere and easily fits anywhere for a quick on the go.
Amanda S.
aurora
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s so great! It makes my lips so smooth in the winter time! And the smell reminds of the good summer time days!! I recommend this product to all of my friends and always bring a few for my family in Brazil as a gift.
Riley B.
phoenix
Purchased at: Target
Eos Coconut Milk Lip Balm is very nice for on the go. It is big enough so that you won’t lose it in your purse like a regular chapstick. Although it is nice on the outside the actual lip balm left my lips feeling waxy.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?