BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Yasmeen B.
tyler
Purchased at: Walmart
The Visibly soft lip balm coconut milk flavor was great the moisture would last almost all day it seemed like, a product I would recommend to all girl for all acacian. This cute easy little life saver fits anywhere for the go.
Naomi E.
Eynon, PA
I love how great it is. Perfect travel size and great lip care on the go!! It also moisturizes my lips and makes them super soft and rosey !! Highly recommend. I love how it also smells great and tastes
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I adore this brand (the shaving cream is divine) and I've never had any issues with my lips from using it. I purchase from many different places and I also stuff these into everyone's stockings because who doesn't like chapstick.
Tammy H.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite chapstick of ALL TIME!!!!! This is my go to whether I just want some hydration or I have chapped lips. I keep one in my purse..one in my car..and one in my bedroom. It’s that good!!!
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Omg best product ever! I used to be the worst at putting a moisturizer on my lips, but I love this product so much that it makes it easy to remember to do. The scent is amazing and it even tastes good! Plus it's fun to put on!
Alyssa N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all EOS balms. I’m a lip balm addict and have to have one at all times and this brand is what you’ll find in my car, purse, nigh stand, and even my coffee table drawer! It keeps my lips soft and hydrated and I love it.
Gabby S.
Love the shape. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I think for a chapstick it is a bit pricey for me. But I did like the way it works. Cute colors also. Very easy to open and use.
Maria D J.
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk Like all the other eos lip balms I love them, they are great to carry with anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get some soft sweet lips.💋
Abbie C.
I like the shape of the EOS because it makes them easier to find in my purse! The coconut is one of my favorite flavors. It smells really good and works well. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jenny G.
Silver Spring
Purchased at: Walmart
The only thing I dislike about this lip balm is the amount I need to reapply it. The moisturization factor is great, but the necessity to reapply so many times is the down side of this product. They all taste and smell great.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?