BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kacey D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product. It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. Can’t forget how amazing it taste(lol). Anytime I need to moisturize my lips, this is the product I use and my all time fave.
Lilliana T.
New Britain
This is my favorite chapstick not only is it cute and smells delish but it also moisturizes super well and last 2-3 hours which isn’t an issue personally since I love it. I bought it at my local Walmart and I will continue to do so.
Brittany m.
West Portsmouth, OH
literally have used this every single day for the last almost year and still have quite a bit left! Just makes my lips feel smooth and undry! Picked this up at walmart randomly and would recommend l!
Colin G.
Indianola, MS
This is a great product. I bought this in the check out line at Walmart on a whim & it’s one of the best whim purchases!! eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Kristin C.
Love this product! It has coconut oil in it, so it immediately makes my lips feel rejuvenated and fresh. I keep it in. My purse so I can use it any time I need it. This is definitely my favorite scent/flavor!
Jessica H.
I absolutely loooooove this item! I have tried almost all the eos balls and I have yet to find one I didn’t like. They condition my lips while smelling amazing. There isn’t Any weird taste either.
Elizabeta M.
Port Charlotte, FL
Amazingly awesome hydrates your lips leaving them smooth and great protection in the cold or hot weather. If you have lip lines that are deep it actually helped mine go away ! Plus it tastes great !
Jessica M.
Valley Stream
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! I really enjoy it. Sometimes i get out of hand and grab a few at a time! I love the packaging! I think it is so cute and fun, so i love carrying them around in my bag! I would totally recommend this product!!!!
Shawne R.
eos is my current lip balm. I use it everyday. It's so very moisturizing and the coconut smell is my favorite. The shape of the container is very cute but I do find it sometimes hard for traveling.
Autumn T.
Waxhaw
Purchased at: Target
This product always leaves my lips feeling smooth and the container is so cute, convenient, and easy to use! This is a gentle product and that leaves lips soft which is why I always go back to it. I would recommend these to anyone!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??