BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I love this line! They always have such ijnterestijng flavor combos and they always smell so good! They are simple and hydrate very well. I love the containers they out them In. Easy to use on the go!
Iris S.
Christiansburg, VA
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite of the bunch! I find it leaves my lips more hydrated than the rest. Maybe its the coconut that makes it for a silky feeling. Love the scent and can’t go wrong with the mild flavor of coco.
Miranda M.
Artemas
I love this product! Especially for dry chapped lips in the winter, but I usually just use this as a lip moisturizer all year round.... and smells amazing... I carry this with me everywhere I go!!!!!!
Jackie W.
Rydal, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t really like the formula of the eos lip balms. It does what it’s supposed to, but makes my lips feel raw if used more than once. There are better lip balms out there. This one isn’t my favorite.
Kristin C.
Love this product! It has coconut oil in it, so it immediately makes my lips feel rejuvenated and fresh. I keep it in. My purse so I can use it any time I need it. This is definitely my favorite scent/flavor!
Leah O.
Savannah , TX
I love how moisturizing it is. It smells nice and it is harder to forget in my pocket and wash like with other lip products. It is not thick and sticky at all. I do wish it lasted longer on my lips.
Lilliana T.
New Britain
This is my favorite chapstick not only is it cute and smells delish but it also moisturizes super well and last 2-3 hours which isn’t an issue personally since I love it. I bought it at my local Walmart and I will continue to do so.
Jessica H.
I absolutely loooooove this item! I have tried almost all the eos balls and I have yet to find one I didn’t like. They condition my lips while smelling amazing. There isn’t Any weird taste either.
Elizabeta M.
Port Charlotte, FL
Amazingly awesome hydrates your lips leaving them smooth and great protection in the cold or hot weather. If you have lip lines that are deep it actually helped mine go away ! Plus it tastes great !
Tiffany H.
Tooele, UT
Purchased at: Target
Eos is my go to chapstick brand! I love the way it makes my lips feel. I wasn’t a huge fan of this scent and that is the only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5. But if you enjoy coconut than you will surely love this chap stick!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??