BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Leah O.
Savannah , TX
I love how moisturizing it is. It smells nice and it is harder to forget in my pocket and wash like with other lip products. It is not thick and sticky at all. I do wish it lasted longer on my lips.
Vienna K.
Cambria
I love eos lip balm. I always carry one around with me in my purse. It is easier to keep track of than a normal lip balm because of the size and shape. I have lived it every time I have bought it, no matter what flavor. It makes your lips super soft and give them a kind of glossy look. I definitely recommend this product!
Amanda R.
Lyndhurst
I can literally do two swipes and my lips are super soft! The packaging is unique and perfect to fit any size of lips! The circular form gives it that extra look so it won't get lost and catch an eye
Tiffany H.
Tooele, UT
Purchased at: Target
Eos is my go to chapstick brand! I love the way it makes my lips feel. I wasn’t a huge fan of this scent and that is the only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5. But if you enjoy coconut than you will surely love this chap stick!
Elizabeta M.
Port Charlotte, FL
Amazingly awesome hydrates your lips leaving them smooth and great protection in the cold or hot weather. If you have lip lines that are deep it actually helped mine go away ! Plus it tastes great !
Kacey D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product. It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. Can’t forget how amazing it taste(lol). Anytime I need to moisturize my lips, this is the product I use and my all time fave.
Colin G.
Indianola, MS
This is a great product. I bought this in the check out line at Walmart on a whim & it’s one of the best whim purchases!! eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Brittany m.
West Portsmouth, OH
literally have used this every single day for the last almost year and still have quite a bit left! Just makes my lips feel smooth and undry! Picked this up at walmart randomly and would recommend l!
Lilliana T.
New Britain
This is my favorite chapstick not only is it cute and smells delish but it also moisturizes super well and last 2-3 hours which isn’t an issue personally since I love it. I bought it at my local Walmart and I will continue to do so.
Kristin C.
Love this product! It has coconut oil in it, so it immediately makes my lips feel rejuvenated and fresh. I keep it in. My purse so I can use it any time I need it. This is definitely my favorite scent/flavor!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?