BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Niki F.
Stevensville
Eos is my second favorite lip balm, after Chap Stick. It's super cute, which makes it easy to look at, lasts a decent time on my lips and the coconut smell is an added bonus. I don't really have any cons.
Kristin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is very moisturizing , it keeps your lips moisturized all day . It is a value for its price. I have only used it once but I would use it again . It would also be a great stocking stuffer.eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Nicole S.
New York
This product does the opposite of moisturize. At first my lips felt soft and smooth but nearly 10 minutes later they felt more dry than before. After using it for a week my bottom lip actually split
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
Love the flavor and feel of these but they are pricey for chapsticks. I buy when they go on sale. My kids always lose them because they think they are balls and play around with them. I will buy them when I can.
Jerri H.
Meadville, MS
I love the flavor and scent of EOS lip balm. It’s easy to carry around in its round form and goes on so smooth. I had seen a friend of mine using it and so I decided to give it a go and I am so glad I did!
Cassie J.
Orlando
This is the best! It makes my lips so soft. It is so gentle on the lips. The smell is amazing! I am a repeat user. I bought many different flavors. Packaging is nice. I would recommend this great product!
Jessica K.
Love this product. Love the smell. Love the feeling on your lips. It doesn’t dry out. My lips actually stay hydrated. I was pretty surprised. I buy it at Walgreens. It’s a phenomenal value. I use it a lot.
Angie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a gift, comes with a lotion but I like it. It leaves your lips smooth and not chapped. Easy to apply, but once you run out. It’s harder to get the product. Would totally recommend to others
Katlynn B.
Los Osos , CA
This is my favorite lip balm! I love the cute packaging and the scent/flavor of this coconut milk one is the best. It hydrates my lips and makes them feel soft. I would definitely buy this product again.
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
The smell of this chapstick is an absolute delight. The feel, even better. It’s such an addictive chapstick and if I could cover myself completely in it, I probably would it’s so dang delicious. I love it and it’s my number one chapstick.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??