BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Amber J.
Tampa
Very smooth and feels amazing on the lips. The coconut scent smells so refreshing and not over powering. Made my lips smooth and didn’t have to reapply for a while. Love that it’s so compact. Would recommend.
alissa g.
This lip balm smells and tastes just like coconut on the lips. The packaging is also aesthetically pleasing as well! The product was hydrating and had my lips feeling and looking visibly soft for hours on end!
Makayla C.
Sheffield
so amazing it smells so good!! it’s very small and very affordable I really recommend this product to many others!! I personally only use this brand one one other but I truly love this brand and the products!!
zoe C.
Wayne, NJ
moisturizes lips but not the best flavor. i️t lasts long. doesn’t immediately heal chapped lips. i️t is very easy to use and store. i️t is a bit pricey 4-5$ but if you consider the time i️t lasts it’s not bad.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
The best! And it lasts forever!
I love this because it doesn’t go on greasy, waxy or heavy. It’s super smooth. You can use it under lipstick and it’s super absorbent! So it leant just sit on top of your lips.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I just purchased this and I love the scent! It smells like coconut milk, but very lightly. It has worked well on my chapped lips, and is cute to carry around. I love eos, and this is one of my favorite scents!
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Eos Visible soft lip balm is a lifesaver. It really met my expectations above and beyond. The packaging is super cute and girly. I bought it at Target. I definitely recommend to everyone and anyone. Great product
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Hate that they test on animals. I also didn’t really like the packaging of it, doesn’t do anything for my lips & again... they aren’t cruelty free so I don’t like using nor supporting brands that do..........
Priscilla P.
I really think this is a great lip balm. It moisturize your lip, which makes your lips feeling very new. The product is non pricey in fact a very cheap product, in my opinion! This is my go-to ! You”ll be impressed by the way your lips feel. :)
Laura B.
Pottstown, PA
Love love love this! The coconut milk takes it above and beyond the normal eos. The flavor is amazing and definitely has a coconut taste and smell. It goes on very smooth and keeps your lips feeling hydrated.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?