BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Nothing no really special about this lip balm other than the way it’s packaged.  Brought this from CVS Pharmacy.  Lasts around 2hours before reapplying.  Over priced for what it’s worth.
Łëîłã B.
Philadelphia,pa
Really nice.The flavor is very nice.It leaves your lips feeling so smooth.Your lips feel like excellent.Very happy with the product.The packaging is so cute and I love the design.The lines on it are very cute and chic.Over a wonderful product.
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
I’m a huge eos fan! I typically buy in bulk at Costco. The taste is great and it works wonders on my poor, chapped, winter lips. I recommend eos to all of my family and friends who suffer through the winter.
Pooja S.
Hanover Park, IL
I’m always on the go between school, work, and clinicals! The packaging is so cute and so easy to keep in my pocket or purse or backpack. It goes on smooth and keeps your lips hydrated! I would buy it again.
Kei H.
Eco is a great brand the chap stick is nice and thick and coats my lips pretty good I love the shape of the container but it's still easy to lose even as a ball and can get costly to keep replacing $3 each time
Sarah S.
I really like the coconut smell of this chap stick, it's very light and refreshing. It makes my lips feel very soft and healthy without irritating them or feeling like I have a lot of stuff on them. It's a great price for a good amount of it too.
Brittani B.
Cornelia
My lips felt so smooth after using this! And the smell is amazing! I grab one of the almost every time I go to Walmart. I can never have enough. One for the house one for the car and one for my purses
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
I’ve heard of people having weird reactions to this brand, but I never have! In fact I like it an awful lot! It’s easy to find in your purse because of the unique shape, it applies easily and lasts a while!
Crystal V.
Farmville
My daughter started buying these and I love the container so I bought one. I now keep them all over the place. One in my car, purse, and in my night stand. I won’t go without this! It makes my lips so soft!
Whitney M.
Sooooo this stuff smells amazing! It is moisturizing and provides great hydration in the cold winter Chicago months!!!! The packaging is pretty standard cute little ball. You can toss it in your bag and go!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?