BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
This out of all the EOS Products is one of my favs being a mom on the go keeps my lips soft it last for me all day especially when I’m doing 8 hour shifts easy to use easy to store I buy this every chance I get
Traci-Jennifer T.
Huntsville, AL
I really like this lip balm. I am not the biggest fan of the EOS shape. I like the flavor and the smell of this lip balm. It is cute and unique as well. I do recommend it for everyday use. Grab one to toss in your bag.
Kristin P.
Star Valley, AZ
This is my lip balm for my bag at work, next to my bed, and in my purse. I would say that I'm slightly obsessed with It! I can't be without my eos lip balm. I love that it doesn't melt easily in it's container.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
The best! And it lasts forever!
I love this because it doesn’t go on greasy, waxy or heavy. It’s super smooth. You can use it under lipstick and it’s super absorbent! So it leant just sit on top of your lips.
Julianne J.
Irving, TX
My favorite of all EOS circles! It’s smooth and soaks in slowly without running off my lips. A very mild scent - which I prefer - and clean ingredients. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Priscilla P.
I really think this is a great lip balm. It moisturize your lip, which makes your lips feeling very new. The product is non pricey in fact a very cheap product, in my opinion! This is my go-to ! You”ll be impressed by the way your lips feel. :)
Amber J.
Tampa
Very smooth and feels amazing on the lips. The coconut scent smells so refreshing and not over powering. Made my lips smooth and didn’t have to reapply for a while. Love that it’s so compact. Would recommend.
Moriah S.
38375
Eos coconut lip balm comes in cute packaging and smells so good! It it just as good as it looks it is so moisturizing and last for so long! I would definitely buy this again. Highly recommended this lip balm!
Laura B.
Pottstown, PA
Love love love this! The coconut milk takes it above and beyond the normal eos. The flavor is amazing and definitely has a coconut taste and smell. It goes on very smooth and keeps your lips feeling hydrated.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Eos Visible soft lip balm is a lifesaver. It really met my expectations above and beyond. The packaging is super cute and girly. I bought it at Target. I definitely recommend to everyone and anyone. Great product
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?