BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
I Have seen people complaining how these may mold and cause sores but I've used several of these and never had a problem. They do melt in your car though if you forget them. It doesn't help that I live in Florida.
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
I like this because when you reach in your purse and you have like 20 lipsticks in there, this one stands out in shape. It’s pleasant, simple, and cheap and you can find them at Ulta or pretty much any dept store.
Ashlyn H.
Vance , AL
Great texture. Smooth & light! Smells so good! Helps dry chapped lips, protects from cracking, easy to apply, safe container can't accidentally roll it out & mess it up like regular chap sticks! A must have !!!!!!
Monti M.
This wasn’t my favorite product. I didn’t like having to keep reapplying the balm to keep your lips moisturized. The balm smelled like medicine, and it tasted bitter. I, personally would not buy this product again.
Mari C.
Very hydrating. Doesn’t make my lips even more chapped like other products. It smells great, and I love the design of it as well as being able to buy it from almost every store or even groceries shop. I would one hundred percent recommend this product
Rose M.
This product has a great smell and amazing smoothness. I have so many of these eos balms. They work great! I bought mine at target, Walmart, Walgreens, and gas stations. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
Eos lip balms are okay options. However, the shape just isn’t practical. It doesn’t fit nicely anywhere. I do like the lip balms but they are nothing revolutionary. The plus side is that they all smell very good.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I always really love EOS and I really, really LOVE anything coconut milk! This stuff is great and I will use it again! It looks cute and works even better! It is priced really well for the quality of the product!
Alyssa M.
Stockton, California
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay I don’t even know where to start . This is the besttt chapstick ever . It’s a little expensive for a chapstick but the feel of it is worth the price . It’s so soft . I would recommend this flavor because of the softness and milkyness it leaves .
Callie H.
Greeley
One of my all time favorite lip moisturizer brands! The formula is very comfortable to wear and is very hydrating as well. The flavor is also pretty good. The packaging is also very cute and unique. These also make great gifts for friends and family!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?