BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sokhom T.
stockton, ca
Purchased at: Target
EOS balms can never do me wrong! They are my go to lip balms. I’ve tried to stray from them to try out others, but I keep going back to them. I love everything coconut, so this is for all the coconut lovers out there!
Sadie K.
charlotte
I like this product. I heard some people were getting a rash or bad reaction from it but I never did. I think it could be a little bit smaller to fit in a pocket without bulging out. Other than then that it’s decent.
Alexis H.
La Quinta
I love this! It is slightly hard than the other scents. I’m not sure if I just got a dud, but I like how it is slightly more firm. They taste amazing! And the look is super cute! :) perfect travel size to carry around
Megan N.
Ripon, CA
Great product! One of my favorite brands and always left my lips feeling refreshed. It doesn’t clump like many other chapsticks, it comes on very smooth. Have left in my car in the heat and it stayed in perfect form.
Tiffany M.
Wichita
I put this lip balm on every night before bed. When I wake up in the morning my lips are extremely soft and have a little plump to them as well. The coconut is my favorite as it puts me to sleep dreaming of the beach.
Stella D.
Pittsburgh
This smells and feels SO GOOD. I️ love how creamy and moisturizing this product is. The container is also so CUTE!!! It keeps your lips hydrated through the day and keeps smelling good. I️ love this product so much!!!
Rosemary L.
Fontana
This chapstick is honestly one the greatest chapsticks to use except during the end of finishing the chapstick it does get hard to use all the product . It does moisturize your lips but will need to keep reapplying .
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
I liked how this felt but didn’t necessarily feel as though it was helping soften my lips or condition them as others do! The packaging is super cute but I also don’t love the application. It feels messy to me!
Ashley P.
Love this product. Makes my lips so soft. And helps with dry/chapped lips. Very easy to apply. Goes on super smooth. I would definitely buy this product again. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Addie D.
I don’t know why, but eos always makes my lips more chap. The package is trendy and the egg shaped balm makes it known the brand...but they honestly don’t work that well. I don’t recommend this product over Blistex.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?