BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
SUZANNE E.
sterling heights
I love coconut so i thought his sounded like a great option to try. I like the packaging of this and this is also why I bought it. I thought it was effective but nothing amazing. However since it was so cute and smelled good I would buy it again and recommend it.
Ivana S.
colorado Springs
I love my egg!!!!!!! It feels great in my lips and I love the different flavors that it has! It’s confinement to carry around because you can’t really lose it lol. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends.
Nina H.
These dried out my lips so bad. I bought so many because I thought they were cute but that’s all they really are. They do nothing for your lips. If anything they make them more dry therefore you keep using it and it’s a waste.
Danielle M.
Greenfield , IN
Love this lip balm! As does my toddler! It keeps our lips so hydrated and it seems like it takes forever to go through the entire balm. I love the cost and quality of the product. Would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Catherine L.
I felt the product was a bit difficult to use once you wore it down a little. I’ve bought a few but never finished one because of this. As far as moisturizing, it works in a pinch but I’d rather use something else long term.
Litaa B.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know if I just got a bad batch, but this product was not smooth at all. It did not moisturize my lips at all and I felt like it was a struggle to apply. The original formula was better. I will stick to the original.
Jen R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I like this brand a lot no matter what flavor or scent you get they're still consistent with the smoothness they seem to last a long time too I'm a repeat customer for this brand I'm addicted to lip balm's so that says a lot
Lindsey M.
Conway, AR
This is a cool concept and I love the packaging, but this chap stick is bull crap. The formula includes ingredients that actually chap your lips out and make them peel, making you, of course, use the chap stick even more. It is absolutely insane.
Dakotah R.
Garden grove
I really loved this product it was really soothing to my lips and i have really dry lips and it helped so much and the packaging was super cute and simple and its really easy to apply and yes I would love to use it again !
Jessica B.
EOS is my absolute favorite brand for lip care! Does the trick and leaves dry lips feeling much more moisturized and soft! It is long lasting, and doesn’t dry right away, it definitely met my expectations. Also, the price is ok and I would buy again!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?