BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
melissa a.
north dallas
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably the most fav of the eos for me !! I always hand this in my hand smells and tastes good lol loved the design as well !! Highly suggest you try this !
Coralee M.
Sierra Madre
This lip balm is delicious. It leaves my lips soft without the feeling of a gross film on them. I’ve accidentally left it in my car to have it melt but when I popped it I. The fridge upside down it reformed to its original shape.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
I love EOS because it lasts a really long time and has really nice cents and I can find everywhere I absolutely love this brand it was easy to apply and I love the shape of it and I definitely recommend you try EOS if you haven’t
Shelby S.
Salt Lake City
If I could give this 0 stars I would. TERRIBLE PRODUCT. Every time I have used this, my lips become cracked and sore. I don’t know what awful ingredients are in this but it is the complete OPPOSITE of a lip balm. DO NOT BUY THIS!
Emilie S.
Altus, OK
I love coconut milk so when I saw this I knew I had to get it and of course it works amazingly makes my lips so smooth and soft definitely keeps them hydrated so I don’t have to worry about getting chapped or anything like that!!
Catherine H.
Okay, first off.. if you can't stand the smell, taste of coconut.. don't get this!!! However, if you love it.. get This! This stuff if course makes your lips feel great, but the bonus is it smells and TATSES like coconut. (Imo)
Amber F.
Painesville, OH
I like this one a lot. It’s stiff to apply but it feels great on your lips, has a great smell and the product itself lasts a long time! It is more on the bulky side so it’s best kept in a purse, not so great to put in a pocket.
marjalene R.
cary
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect lip balm to have on your side table next to your bed or in your car or on your desk perfect little size fits in the palm of your hand and when you're done with your lip balm you can use the container to store other things in it use your imagination
Kimberly W.
Tomball, TX
This is mine and my daughters favorite lip balm. From the smell to the smoothness it provides for our lips absolutely outstanding. Love the packaging and love how long this product last. We always buy new ones when running low.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Crazy enough it doesn’t even smell like coconut!!!! Also I don’t think it lives up to the expectation and is not the best balm I have tried. Also, so much of the product goes to waste because it’s hard to apply after the dome is worn out
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?