BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Mykelti G.
Castroville
This lip balm is super moisturizing Although I do have trouble sometimes applying it because it is a super hard formula it’s not as smooth as some of the other EOS is I’ve tried but decent is super nice and is like a sweet smell the Eos. It’s super easy to travel with and I love keeping it in my purse whenever I go places this is all a round a great product but Kind of hard to apply
Sarah J.
I loved these at first try because it feels great, is lightweight, long lasting and smells good. The problem cones when I have one for too long.. it starts to mold! I realized this mold started growing after owning them for maybe a month or more. It's a packaging issue maybe? Not sure.. but I won't bother with them anymore.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I’ve enjoyed eos lip products for years. You could probably find at least a 1/2 little round eos pods in just mine and my daughter’s room alone.

They are handy to have, easier to find in your purse, and affordable... especially if you buy a pack of the at Costco!

*This particular scent was a tad disappointing because I LOVE coconut oil, butter, everything, and this did not smell like simply coconut. There is a sweet scent in it too that I just don’t care for.
courtney H.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I almost exclusively use eos lip balms, but don’t get me wrong - I love trying something new as much as the next girl, but this is definitely my holy grail. I will say that this is not my favorite...something about the formula is different and almost a bit too waxy. I don’t think it smells like coconut milk at all. This is the first eos that I threw away.
Joelle H.
Millville, NJ
Love this product! In the winter my lips get very chapped, so I’m constantly needing chapstick. I love to use this because my lips stay moisturized for longer amounts of time than the other chapstick brands keep them.
Jacki L.
Denver
Very smooth and makes my lips feel very soft. It’s easy to use and apply. However, I don’t like the round shape it comes in. It makes it difficult to store in a makeup bag, which I keep in my purse with my other lip products. I would buy it again, as I’m already almost out of my first one that I bought 3 weeks ago!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Man, beginning to think that I have a serious addiction to lip balms. I have this balm in my purse and I like to use it as needed. I think I like the packaging the most. I can throw it in my bag and not worry about the cap coming off, or the package leaking. The formula is great and the smell is sooo good.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 It's also a very soft formula, which can be good and bad, since it applies on the lips easily but you can also get carried away and apply too much, then have a waxy mess on your lips! I do like this product, but I find that I don't reach for it much anymore due to the pink shade not fitting my tastes
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Used to be a big fan of EOS products until one day I noticed black dots in the top of the lip container. After doing research I came to the conclusion that this was indeed mold, and LOTS of customers have had the same issue. I've only owned the balm for 2 months so it was shocking that mold was growing. I definitely won't be repurchasing their lip products anymore.
🎶🎀Ari🎀🎶 M.
Eugene, OR
I am a very big fan of EOS lip products. They always leave me very happy with the results. They help to heal and prevent chapping. This is by far my favorite brand of lip balm/ chapstick products and I will be using this brand for many years. The packaging is very cute and the variety of flavors is great.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?