BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
The coconut swirl is my favorite eos flavor/ scent so far. It smells amazing and it really makes my lips feel soft and hydrated, my lips get really dry when I️ sleep so I put it on before bed and my lips are so soft when I️ wake up.
Kristin S.
Whiteville , NC
It’s a mediocre product. I have tried to love eos, but I think the draw to it is mainly the unique packaging. I cannot tell it heals dryness at all...and feels as though it simply wears off without penetrating the skin at all.
Amanda C.
Greenville, MI
These are my favorite lip balms! I always have 2-3 on hand of different scents, but this one is my favorite! I like the packaging because my 15 month old doesn’t know how to open it .
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
I love EOS chapsticks! They make my lips so soft and they smell so good! I have struggled in finding the perfect chapstick and I think this would have to be the big winner for me. I’ve also tried the lemon one and it’s also amazing!
Elizabeth d.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
So far this is my favorite of the Eos lip balms. It smells incredible! Like straight up coconut and I love it. It works pretty much the same as the other Eos balms in my opinion but the flavor is what makes this one stand out to me.
Lena S.
North Canton, OH
Love this esos, much more moisturizing than the originals. Same packaging but better formula. I personally love the coconut smell and taste. Super easy to apply and I recommend this to anyone who wants more moisture from their balm.
Sarah B.
Dothan
This lip balm is one of the worst lip balms I have ever used. My lips feel smooth for about 5 minutes and then they feel worse than they did before. I would not recommend this to anyone especially if you struggle with chapped lips.
Brianna B.
wilson nc
I love eos they make my lips feel so smooth and soft. With the cold weather I struggle to keep my lips hydrated so when I use eos it really helps a lot. It lasts for a while and I would absolutely recommend this friends and family.
Ashley R.
Gassaway, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all these lip balms. This one is actually my favorite and I used it everyday until my daughter figured out she loved it just as much as I did and ate it 😂
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
EOS is my favorite lip balm. It isn’t suffocating, it isn’t too greasy - it’s perfect. Literally, perfect. It gives your lips max moisture while not over powering with grease or giving that feel of nasty. It’s just a good chapstick
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?