BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
I have used so many flavors of EOS! I'm a bit of a lip balm junky, and EOS is one of my favorites. The coconut milk one is my very favorite; It leaves my lips feeling silky and smooth and it smells heavenly. I love all the EOS products and actively recommend them to anyone.
Tegan D.
Provo
This lipbalm smells great and is very silky soft, but unfortunately it makes your lips rely on the product so when you’re not applying it, your lips become super dry and flaky. If you have super dry lips like me, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Kimberly P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these! They’re way better than the clear one as they tend to actually moisturize the lips. The clear ones feel like they sit in top of your lips and don’t really do anything. If you were to pick one of them up I’d say go for these
Ali T.
Ponca City
I love this lip balm. The balm glides on smoothly and the texture is nice. I’ve bought several of these and the scents are great. I don’t like the shape of them. They do have a tube version that I like much better than the circular one.
Kristan R.
Roanoke, VA
I love this stuff!! I Had horrible cracked/dried lips when I bought it. I used it throughout the day and by the next day my lips were healing up and starting to feel silky smooth again. I will most definitely be buying this again!!
jayda b.
London
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a phenomenal product, it works wonders! It’s definitely a great product to use. It’s very effective and can see a difference in your lips in the same day. 10/10 would recommend it to other people, and would use it again!
Christina P.
huntington beach
Purchased at: Target
This packaging is sooo cute. It smells good but not overpowering. It smells so lush and good. It’s very hydrating, doesn’t dry out super quick like other lip balms. It layers great under lipstick. Matte liquid lips etc. and it’s so cheap and affordable ! And it lasts for forever.
Rhiannon L.
This is very soft and easy on my lips. It has a wonderful coconut aroma and is by an amazing skin care brand. I love this for the visible results that I personally see when using their products! I have loved this brand since it came out.
Andrea M.
Wethersfield, CT
I love this because when you apply it . It makes your lips so soft and they have flavors which is very pleasurable.it is pretty long lasting it could have been more. I have been using this product for a month not and I put it in everyday. I love buying them to collect them too
Angelnbeegarza G.
Von Ormy
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is one of my go to lip balms I love how small the container is you can just slip it into your pocket but the formula is amazing just in two days of using it you can see a huge difference from chapped lips to nice moisturized lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??