BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
This product was pretty good overall, aside from using it as a Chapstick you can also use it as A moisturizer on crusty skin. This is a very good product and it gives me great hydration the only thing that I don’t like about it is the flavor. The more I apply it the less I liked the flavor.
Chelsea M.
My daughter and I always use this lip balm when we are on the road in the car. It’s easy to open and close, especially for a child. It’s pretty hydrating and smells amazing. Even though I have to reapply it quite often, I really do like it.
Ashley F.
Herriman
This is honestly one of the best lip balms ever. It blurs in the look of fine lines in your lips making them look plump and hydrated. It's not sticky or oily and you can never put too much of this stuff on. I could layer it alllllll dayyyyy
Kiera J.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
Kept my lips soft, and it didn’t seem to wear off fast like most of the other chapsticks I have used in the past. It also smells amazing, would recommend for any one who doesn’t like the extra sticky chapstick or the ones who make your lips feel dry. Keeps my lips feeling refreshed
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
I bought this product after hearing good reviews. I really liked the packing and size and found it very easy to use. I just didn’t find it hydrating at all and found myself putting it on repeatedly and still feeling dry. I won’t buy again.
Ari ✨.
Corona
I liked this lip balm very much! It smells amazing and make your lips feel very smooth! I have bought 3 of these and finished all of them because that is how much I love them! I highly recommend!!  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Sarah S.
This is my favorite flavor of eos. They are great to hold, fit well in your hand and easy to apply. One of my favorite things is the shape, I love it beacause they are so easy to find in your purse! I have purchased several and love them!
Morgan C.
Kansas City , KS
I love eos. It is my favorite of lip chaps. I think the packaging is wonderful and it is made for easy application. The flavor is nice and isn’t too strong. It definitely keeps my lips moisturized while I am in the dry climate of my work.
Kristan R.
Roanoke, VA
I love this stuff!! I Had horrible cracked/dried lips when I bought it. I used it throughout the day and by the next day my lips were healing up and starting to feel silky smooth again. I will most definitely be buying this again!!
Ali T.
Ponca City
I love this lip balm. The balm glides on smoothly and the texture is nice. I’ve bought several of these and the scents are great. I don’t like the shape of them. They do have a tube version that I like much better than the circular one.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??