BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jessica W.
I love EOS but these chapsticks melt very easily and get ruined other than that they are one of my favorite and I have every single flavor. Definitely affordable.
Alicia R.
Palm Springs, CA
Packaging for this product is cute. It’s my nightstand lip balm because I don’t like carrying and egg in my purse/ pocket. That said the actual product is nice, goes on smooth, smells great. I just wish the moisture would last longer.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
Not all EOS are great but some are- this one is! Smooth and great- taste is fine and smell is great! Helps with lips giving them a nice soft look with a bit of tint. Not sticky. I just would say doesn't least long but does its job. ☺️
Etya D.
Monsey, NY
I really do like this lip balm!! It keeps my skin so soft without ever feeling greasy! I also like wearing it underneath my liquid lipsticks for a more comfortable feeling!
Meranda K.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this lip balm. Was given to me as a gift and I fell in love. So convenient to carry. Leaves my lips feeling so soft. I have bought several since my first time using them. Would recommend to others, makes a great stocking stuffer
Elizabeth R.
I love this lip balm, it leaves my lips super soft and supple. Eos has lot's of scents to choose from, I've tried many of their lip products and their formula is very consistent. This brand is affordable and I would totally recommend.
preet D.
la
I know everyone love these lip balm but I’m not a really big fan of them. I feel like this product doesn’t do much it’s not smooth or hydrating on the lips. I wouldn’t recommend this.
The coconut swirl is my favorite eos flavor/ scent so far. It smells amazing and it really makes my lips feel soft and hydrated, my lips get really dry when I️ sleep so I put it on before bed and my lips are so soft when I️ wake up.
Elizabeth d.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
So far this is my favorite of the Eos lip balms. It smells incredible! Like straight up coconut and I love it. It works pretty much the same as the other Eos balms in my opinion but the flavor is what makes this one stand out to me.
Mar P.
Vancouver, WA
Whichever EOS you get you'll love. They're super accessible and affordable. Although the round shape to it calls for an odd applying method and an even odder shape to the product in the long run nothing beats the comfort of knowing your lips will heal after applying this!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?