BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
Purchased at: Amazon
I can say that this balm doing something gorgeous on my lips. It didn’t meet my expectations. Price is too high. I like smell every single balm in collection. And of cause packaging is so cute. I recommend if you like cutie package like me)
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
It's a must for coconut lovers like me. It's more on the natural side, which I love. I love the smell and taste of coconut. It's also really good lip moisturizer for the extra boost! It can go on a little hard at time but I still love it :)
Chelsea M.
My daughter and I always use this lip balm when we are on the road in the car. It’s easy to open and close, especially for a child. It’s pretty hydrating and smells amazing. Even though I have to reapply it quite often, I really do like it.
Kiera J.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
Kept my lips soft, and it didn’t seem to wear off fast like most of the other chapsticks I have used in the past. It also smells amazing, would recommend for any one who doesn’t like the extra sticky chapstick or the ones who make your lips feel dry. Keeps my lips feeling refreshed
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
I bought this product after hearing good reviews. I really liked the packing and size and found it very easy to use. I just didn’t find it hydrating at all and found myself putting it on repeatedly and still feeling dry. I won’t buy again.
Sarah S.
This is my favorite flavor of eos. They are great to hold, fit well in your hand and easy to apply. One of my favorite things is the shape, I love it beacause they are so easy to find in your purse! I have purchased several and love them!
Morgan C.
Kansas City , KS
I love eos. It is my favorite of lip chaps. I think the packaging is wonderful and it is made for easy application. The flavor is nice and isn’t too strong. It definitely keeps my lips moisturized while I am in the dry climate of my work.
Ari ✨.
Corona
I liked this lip balm very much! It smells amazing and make your lips feel very smooth! I have bought 3 of these and finished all of them because that is how much I love them! I highly recommend!!  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Kimberly P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these! They’re way better than the clear one as they tend to actually moisturize the lips. The clear ones feel like they sit in top of your lips and don’t really do anything. If you were to pick one of them up I’d say go for these
Ali T.
Ponca City
I love this lip balm. The balm glides on smoothly and the texture is nice. I’ve bought several of these and the scents are great. I don’t like the shape of them. They do have a tube version that I like much better than the circular one.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?