BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Donyelle M.
Huntington
I have every single EOS and they are all great! A little pricey but well worth it. I love that they have so many options and the egg shape makes the chapstick so unique. They are also great stocking stuffers! Very easy to find in just about any store!
lauren e.
Canterbury, CT
Best product ever. Love this! Goes on smooth. Don’t need to keep re-applying it. Would recommend to others. Great product. Smells great. Good price value for the amount of use you get out of one chapstick. Makes your lips moisturized and smooth.
Nicole H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
One of my favorite lips balms. I’m in love with the coconut milk. Keeps lips soft. I love the smell. Would definitely buy this again. My go to lip balm for every season.
helda s.
Not the biggest fan of these to be honest...have to reapply and just never feel like my lips are moisturised, enough get too dry too quick...a bit disappointing...I do think that the packaging is pretty cute though and was the main reason i bought it.
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Love this product. Eos is one of my favorite lip products. They have a different variety of lip products such as chapstick and lip balm. This is one of my favorites because I love the smell of coconut. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Karley S.
Urbana, OH
I love the flavors of these chapsticks, however the shape though fun are a pain. I don’t carry a purse 9 times out of 10 and have a ball stick out of the pocket of my jeans is just not an option. Also they don’t hydrate my lips like other brands do.
Leah C.
Butler, TN
Product is initially smooth and softening. It does go away quickly and has to be reapplied often so I don't reach for as often as some of my other lip products. The smell is nice but a little heavy. Of course the packaging is quality and really cute.
Kalilah M.
Cincinnati
Soft, kissable lips and a fun application experience. The packaging is adorable and makes it easy to locate in a crowded purse. It's a little more expensive that other brands, but makes an excellent gift. The product goes on smooth and tastes great. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
My favorite eos chapstick is the coconut milk. It taste good and doesn't leave my lips feeling heavy. It's soothing when my lips are chapped and I actually feel like it works whereas some other eos chapstick I don't feel like they do anything for me
Jennifer L.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love how this lip balm smells and the creamy texture of it. However, it is not the best as far as moisturizing goes. It had a similar effect as chapstick brand and seemed as if the more I used it the more I needed. I’ll use it in a pinch, but I don’t believe it is worth the price.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??