BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Türkiye v.
İraq
Omg the most amazing lip balm ever !!! It's long lasting and not so strong on lips because other lips balms are horrible because they strong on lips but this so smooth on lips and it test amazing .its smell so good and yeah that's all .
Agne G.
the balm is good , i would definitely recommend it to my friends and family  , i do use lots of eos products and never disappointed with the results.
Yuu Yu K.
Montreal
This is my go to lip balm for every season. I love the scent and it gives moisture to my lips. The only thing I wish it did was for it to repair my chapped lips
Aine B.
Kildare
This is very smooth ands great product and I really recommend it and it has a lovely scent which is not to strong and it makes my face and lips super soft
Julia S.
I would not rate this product a 5 star if it would not be actually that good. I love the packaging. It is really easy to find it in your bag. Check it out.
Yessica M.
Medley, FL
I LOVE IT! This lip balm has a very rich smell, it is super moisturizing, you feel the change in your lips when you applying it. I always carry it in my purse.
pippa m.
Odd smell - artificial coconut. Believe these product dry lips forcing you to put more on. Leading purchasing their product more frequently, very dissapointing
Rim T.
38100
Im a big fan of eos lips balm they make my lips smooth and shiny and the prices are normal to anyone I always buy them on sephora and the have a lot of choices
Renee V.
Beamsville, ON
I loved the smell of this product. Although my lips felt hydrated and sodt, I feel like the product left a slight waxy feel to the lips that I was too fond of.
Vicky P.
New Castle
To be a chapstick it is a little bit dry for me. Is easy to apply but It doesn’t repair dry lips, I bought it at a Walmart. I don’t think I would buy it again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??