BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Donyelle M.
Huntington
I have every single EOS and they are all great! A little pricey but well worth it. I love that they have so many options and the egg shape makes the chapstick so unique. They are also great stocking stuffers! Very easy to find in just about any store!
lauren e.
Canterbury, CT
Best product ever. Love this! Goes on smooth. Don’t need to keep re-applying it. Would recommend to others. Great product. Smells great. Good price value for the amount of use you get out of one chapstick. Makes your lips moisturized and smooth.
Nicole H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
One of my favorite lips balms. I’m in love with the coconut milk. Keeps lips soft. I love the smell. Would definitely buy this again. My go to lip balm for every season.
Corinne P.
Derry, NH
I love this product. I love the packaging it is so different from other lip balms and stuff like that! It was definitely effective on making my lips not to be dry. I definitely use this constantly and I have a lot of the other kinds that they sell. I would buy this over and over again!
helda s.
Not the biggest fan of these to be honest...have to reapply and just never feel like my lips are moisturised, enough get too dry too quick...a bit disappointing...I do think that the packaging is pretty cute though and was the main reason i bought it.
Kira😴 B.
Saint Johns, FL
I love these products so so much!! They are amazing and really hydrate my lips and keep them unchapped like no other. EOS always exceeds my expectations, although they can be a bit pricey at times. The lip balms last a long time and once you finish one you can't help but get another.
Tannerz W.
This product does whats needed, it hydrates your lips. The packaging is super cute but its also super irritating when traveling, only able to carry around with you if you use a purse on a regular basis. I think the packaging needs to be addressed more than anything. The product itself is fine.
Jennifer L.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love how this lip balm smells and the creamy texture of it. However, it is not the best as far as moisturizing goes. It had a similar effect as chapstick brand and seemed as if the more I used it the more I needed. I’ll use it in a pinch, but I don’t believe it is worth the price.
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
My favorite eos chapstick is the coconut milk. It taste good and doesn't leave my lips feeling heavy. It's soothing when my lips are chapped and I actually feel like it works whereas some other eos chapstick I don't feel like they do anything for me
Kara T.
This really smell amazing but these lip products make my lips peel and crack in the end. They don't seem to make my lips less chapped but actually make them worse. I do love the packaging though. The shape makes it easy to find in my mess of a purse.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?